15

"My gosh! Jungkook where are you?!" as she checks on her unlimited Tiffany & Co watch, 18k rose gold with diamonds around.

...

After few minutes Jungkook almost out of breath apologizing to Rosé. "Sorry Rosé." and fixes himself.

In annoyance she asked. "Where have..." but stops herself not to ruin the day for their next trial.

"Let's just go and I don't want to get late."

Hearing her saying that made him felt  relieved.

So he said to himself. "My goodness thank you for not arguing with me."

Because of that they went on time and have the energy for the trial.

But before stepping inside the court both agreed that whatever issue they have at the moment, they'll set it aside to perform well in defending their client.

...

During trial, they did not allow any piece of evidence to be shown unsuccessfully and because of that they did well again in defending their subject.

...

However, immediately after their session Jungkook is rushing to go home.

Which Rosé got bothered.

"Jungkook!" she called.

"Rosé, I am so sorry but I need to go."

As curious hits her Rosé instantly sits in front of his car.

In awe he almost froze.

"What are you waiting for?"

So Jungkook then goes inside and drives.

...

Few minutes after, Jungkook stops in front of brown gate and takes off his seatbelt.

"Is this your home?" as Rosé scans the house.

"Actually no but..." as he takes his steps towards the brown gate.

Then Jungkook along with Rosé rings the doorbell.

And an old woman in her fifties opened the door when suddenly a boy shouted "Appa!" and hugged him.

...

The little boy noticed Rosé so he turned to her.

And without a doubt his face brightened and called "Eommaaa!" and Rosé felt a tight hug from her both legs.

Baffled of what is happening Rosé just accepted the hug and get along with the kid.

...

"Let's go home." he said as smile plastered on his face.

He also turned to Rosé and said. "I'll explain later. Let's just go home."

She didn't say a word and followed him.

"Thank you Mrs. Song." where both Jungkook and Rosé bow.

...

They are actually a picture of a happy perfect family.

...

Inside the car, Rosé got so intrigued with his relationship with the woman so she asked. "Jungkook who is she?" 

"I'll tell you later." his answer.

...

"Appa." as the boy tilted his head to Jungkook.

"Is this the suprise you told me awhile ago?"

Speechless, Jungkook just smiles at him.

...