13

FLASHBACK

Following day, after they were told to participate in the competition.

Jungkook's eyes are fix on Rosé but he cannot make a move for a reason that she's always with her three best friends and if not Taehyung is always on her side and sometimes with their other friends.

"Aish! What to do now!?! I need to make a move!" while messing his hair in disappoinment.

"No idiot! They said you are smart but you are completely the opposite!" as Jungkook wrestles on his mind.

...

The struggle is seen by his friends so they told him. "We feel you."

And that made them feel pity him thus helping him is the least they can do for him.

...

During break.

"She's in the library." they said.

"But..." he said.

"Pfft! Coward!"

"You should go there to review with her and you need to make a move now!" they insisted

"This is your chance!" their encouraged.

...

Hesitant but because of their persistent, he did it.

He immediately sees her sitting alone so he walks in slow motion towards her while gulping a gallon of saliva.

Then he paused and said. "Is this seat taken?"

But suddenly Taehyung showed up.

"Oh! Hi! Do you want to join us?" and sits beside Rosé.

Rosé whose focused got startled and frowned seeing him.

"Let's just go somewhere else." she said.

"No! Rosé don't." Taehyung answered back.

"The two of you should review." His suggestion.

"Tae..."

And when Jungkook is about to speak there's someone who suddenly showed up.

"Well well well. Look whose here. Mr. Scholar and Ms. It Girl." one of their opponents said as an insult while crossing her arm.

"And Mr..... Ace!" referring to Taehyung.

"The three of you are being too loud." an added mock to them.

Hence, Rosé won't just let that slip.

"A girl with so much ambition but with no substance."

"And so?!" Rosé said while raising her brow.

But Taehyung intervene in fear of Rosé's sudden outburst of anger.

"If all you want to do is to provoke them then I am telling you to stop."

"You're just digging your own pit so if don't mind the door is widely open for you to go."

...

And students from that place eavesdropping, texting their friends outside so some from the outside runs to witness the tension.

Chaos cause by the students intrigued the librarian so she quickly goes towards their place.

Knowing the girl's reputation, the librarian immediately scolded her but same goes with them also in order not to show favoritism.

Hence, students disperse.

...

Lost of interest, Rosé decided to study somewhere else.