28

FLASHBACK

Months after graduation the girls were able to enter in a prestigious school for law students.

...

"Thank goodness the three of you are here or else I am going to get nuts!" Jisoo said while holding her smoothie.

"Yeah! I know right." as Lisa widened her eyes and added. "I didn't know why we pushed this."

"How about you?" as Jennie turns to Rosé but changes her question into confusion. "Hey! Rosé. Are you okay?"

In response, Rosé sighs and mutters. "I wonder where he is?"

"Ha?!" they all asked.

...

Rosé who happens to come to her senses shakes her head and says. "Oh! Nothing!" and turns her focus at them.

That in return, they say. "Rosie Posie did it again." and giggles.

...

Later that night.

Rosé lays on the bed where she keeps on thinking for that specific person and says. "I hope you're okay."

When suddenly a loud slam of her door occurs.

"Can we all sleep here?" as the girls pile themselves up on her.

"Of course No! I can't...breathe." sounding she is losing her breath.

"Ha?!" they asked in unison.

"What do you mean by that?! Ha?!"

"You don't want us to be around?" Lisa said while acting like she's about to cry.

...

They joke around till they asked her. "You want to come?"

"They wanted to see us." but they see no interest on her face.

"Rosie, I don't know what bothers you." as Jennie position to lay on her side.

"Are you homesick?" she asked.

...

"Hey! You want to go home?! Me too! Let's go home." suggested by Lisa with excitement.

However, no words come out from her mouth.

...

With a slight of hint, her cousin Jisoo suddenly said. "Hey! Don't tell me it's about that guy."

And just like a snap Jennie agrees. "Yeah!" and warns. "Don't attempt. Okay?"

Then follows with."Taehyung is more than enough."

...

Rose can't help but to released a big sigh.

"See! We got you it's him!...?" they shouted.

"And what if it's still him?" her defense.

"Don't be like that." Lisa's response which agreed by the two girls.

"In the first place you shouldn't let Taehyung got his hope."

...

"Actually I just wonder what happen to him since we didn't see him after graduation." her defense.

"That's all."

"Are you sure? That's it?" Jisoo's teased in which she quickly nods.

"Rosie, he's a smart guy, right?! I'm pretty sure he received so many offers from different uni." Jennie's assurance.