29

FLASHBACK

Jungkook witness how Rosé stops her car so in order not to be seen he immediately turns and walks along with others to camouflage.

"Sorry but you can't see me."

"Not at the moment, Rosé."

"I don't want you to get distracted."

"I want you to enjoy your journey."

...

Unfortunately for him Rosé's face stays inside his head for days.

And now his dilemma is the more he tries to conceal his feelings the more it wanted to explode.

...

Luckily, watching over her secretly is enough to made his day and definitely made him more inspired.

How he did that? He didn't know too.

What he knows is nothing is impossible to a man whose in love.

...

Days go by where everyone tries to focus.

When.

"Where are you?"

"Library." as Rosé whispers in casual way as possible in order not to disturb other students who are also focus with their study.

And few minutes after.

Rosé drops her jaw in surprise to see Taehyung is sitting beside her.

"I thought..." as she creases her eyebrows.

"Sorry but I know my priority." as Taehyung smiles at her brightly like a kid.

Meanwhile.

Jungkook who is sitting behind a group of students said. "He's also here."

...

Disappointment started to sink in for he knew that his stands against Taehyung is weak thus making his shot is his only chance.

Hence, Jungkook begins to move to ensure that his presence will be known.

...

The following Day.

Outside the school with the girls.

"Ms. Park Rosé?" asked by a male student.

"Yes."

"Someone wants to give you this." as he handed a blue envelope that has her initial "R" on it.

...

That thing made her friends to feel puzzle so they look around to search for the possible person.

"Well, it might be given by Tae." shrugs by Jennie.

Which agreed by Jisoo. "Correct. He likes to suprise you."

"So let's go." they said.

And they left to go to their classroom.

...

Night that day.

"Open it! Hurry!" as a slight shriek by Lisa in excitement.

"I did already." her reply.

But her Jisoo unnie is persistent. "What?! Common now. Let us see it!"

While "Don't let me to put force on you." Jennie's warn.

"Nope! I won't!" as she holds her smile.

...

And that mystery continues.

END OF FLASHBACK

...

While preparing to go home after few days of stay in the hospital.

Taehyung sits quietly beside Rosé, takes her hand and starts to speak softly. "I realized that life is too short."

And before he continues, Taehyung breathes deeply and says. "It is too short that I can't imagine not spending it with you."

Then he follows with. "I don't think I would love to see you with someone else."

"This is not a drill nor a joke." as he speaks boldly.

...

As he takes his next step, Taehyung takes a box inside his pocket that made Rosé to gasps the air.

Then finally kneels and asks for her hand.

"Will you marry me, Park Rosé."

...

Because of this, the tears she's holding for minutes fell on her face.

While the rest of their friends begin to pop up to capture that special moment.

...

Heart Attack - Demi Lovato