Taming Iruka

Iruka stared at Melissa in surprise at her confession. This vibrant woman had been interested in him as, from her perspective, a fictional character? She was gorgeous and had curves in all the right places. He had been aroused since he saw her. Now he was painfully so as she looked at him with those blue-green eyes. Her phone buzzed and she grabbed it immediately. She gave a weird expression as she looked at the message.

"Sarah's fine... oh god, she knows it's Kakashi," Melissa said with a wince then kept reading. "She said not to worry, she is going home now. Tell Iruka, Kakashi won't be back tonight."

Iruka almost choked as he read between the lines. Melissa's face was puzzled and she obviously didn't get that they were going home together. Her eyes widened as the next message came up and her mouth dropped open.

Kakashi is coming home with me 🤭 OMG!

Melissa's mind was blown but then she realized... they would not be interrupted anytime soon. She turned towards where he was sitting on the end of the bed, slowly smiling. He raised a brow at her as she set her phone down on the desk and started walking towards him. She knew he was blaming himself and most likely would not be putting any more moves on her as a result. She'd be damned if she let this opportunity slip past her. She had wanted to get banged by Iruka for a long time now and there he was, so conveniently sitting on a bed.

Iruka was stunned when Melissa came over to him and abruptly shoved him back on the bed. She straddled either side of his hips, tucked her hair behind her left ear, before leaning down and kissing him in such a sensual way he went from mildly aroused to painfully aroused. She rubbed her mound against his bulge as she kissed him, a teasing promise of what was to come. She pulled back only after his hands went to her hips, holding her tight against him.

He watched as she reached down to pull the hem of her dress up, over her hips. His mouth went dry as he looked at the lacy underwear that did not hide the apex between her thighs. He could now see it pressed against his bulge and it almost sent him over the edge. She continued to pull the dress up and then tossed it across the room. Her breasts were large and barely restrained in the bra she was wearing. Both her bra and panties were red like the dress. His eyes went over her body as she gave him a knowing smile as she slowly reached around to unhook her bra.

Iruka could not take it any longer. He sat up and captured one then the second bare nipple between his lips. She moaned softly, her fingers in his hair. She then pushed him back down to the bed, her nipples now moist and tightened from his lips and tongue. She ripped his shirt open, sending a few buttons flying and then kissed and licked his skin. She flicked her tongue across his nipple. She then continued her trip down, kissing and licking his skin while her hands went to his pants releasing his erect cock. He felt like he was being eaten alive, her movements were hungry and aggressive. When her mouth replaced her fingers that had been beating him off, he almost came off the bed.

"Oh god..." he moaned as she sucked, licked, and worked his cock expertly.

Iruka threaded his fingers through her hair, involuntarily moving his hips as she fucked him with her mouth. She slowly pulled away from him, just before he was about to cum. He groaned, in absolute pain now. She tisked at him and raised a finger to shake it at him. "Naughty, naughty. I want you inside me when you cum."

She scooted back off the bed before shimmying out of her panties. She then slowly started crawling back up towards him, running her tongue across his skin. The things she was doing to him. He wanted to just grab her and slam into her, yet he was enjoying being dominated. It was so erotic that he watched her with eager anticipation as she once more straddled him and reached between them. He groaned as he felt her moist heat pressing against him then grunted as she lowered all the way down on him, a moan of her own following. He gripped her hips with his hands as she started moving up and down on him, searching for just the right angle.

"Fuck, Melissa," he moaned.

Melissa was barely holding it together as she rode him. He was a lot thicker than she had anticipated and it felt so good, she was unintentionally making noises she had not in times past. His hands were now on her breasts and he was leaning up to capture one then the other. She gave a startled gasp when he abruptly flipped their position and started thrusting into her hard and fast. His weight felt wonderful and his body was so firm and hard. He was grunting and moaning heavy while his lips seared her neck, biting and sucking on the flesh to leave his mark of ownership.

She dug her fingernails into his back as she felt the pressure in her core rising. He was hitting her g-spot again and again. The headboard of the bed was slamming against the wall from his hard thrusts. "Fuck me harder, Iruka," she pleaded. "Yes, harder." He delivered above and beyond. She arched against him as her orgasm broke over her, not once but twice before he finally gave one last thrust and emptied himself into her.

Iruka was braced above her, breathing heavily as he looked down at her. A smile crossed his features as he looked at her, "Damn..."

"Damn is right..." she responded with a grin. "And I'm not done with you yet."