Chapter 11

~ Nikitas POV ~ 

- PRESENT DAY - 

After the party 2 days ago I realized I didn’t need Beau to be happy, this was it, Beau was no longer apart of my life.

I walked into Sarahs room, to see Sarah sitting on the floor crying.

“Sarah, whats wrong?”

“Nikita, Lukes gone.”

“What?! What happened?”

Sarah told me everything that happened with Luke finding out about her injury, she also told me about what happened at the party. And thats certainly not the Luke we know.

“And yesterday Luke was out all day, I never saw him until 1am when I heard him crying and I peeked out the door to find him just getting home, but I didn’t say anything to him, he didn’t know I saw him, and then this morning when I woke up, I found a letter on the drawers beside my bed” Sarah explained… 

Sarah gave me the letter and it said - 

“Sarah,

I’m sorry for everything, I didn’t mean to yell at you and say those things, I was drunk and I was stressed out about everything, and I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m sorry for not helping you up the other night, I saw you hurt and I didn’t care. You didn’t ruin my life, I ruined it, and I ruined yours too. I should have never let you get involved with all the shit the fans are doing to you. I’m sorry I didn’t treat you better, I never made you feel loved. I’m sorry for everything I put you through, I’d do anything for you. I’m sorry but I have to leave, me leaving will keep you safe and its better off, I’m sorry I couldn’t be a better boyfriend to you. Don’t bother to come look for me, I don’t want to be found. I hope you’re ok, I hope your injury gets better. Leaving is the best thing to do, and I won’t be coming back. I’ll always love you, you can start a new life, but I won’t be in it. Its best you forget about me. I’m sorry but this is goodbye. Luke x”

“Oh my god Sarah, I’m so sorry are you ok ?” 

Sarah started crying harder.

“No I’m not. I love him and now he’s gone forever! Just please leave me alone?”

I left the bathroom, and went to think? Luke had to come back, he couldn’t just leave! Did his brothers even know about this? I couldn’t let this happen, I can’t let her go through what I went through losing Beau, but she’d go through worse, I couldn’t let it happen. I had to get Luke back, was he insane? He couldn’t do this, not after Sarah wanted to kill herself weeks ago, and Luke saved her, he can’t just drop all that and expect her to forget anything ever happened? I went into Luke and Sarah’s room to find clues, but there was nothing all of Luke’s stuff was still there, anything could have happened to him, why would he leave his clothes if he wasn’t coming back?

- LATER THAT DAY - 

Sarah stayed in her room all day, miserable, crying. She was so hurt. I couldn’t handle it I had to do something., find something? I went into the spare room Luke slept in the see if there was something in there that could help?

Nothing. I found nothing. 

I decided to call Luke’s phone, I dialled his number and waited. I heard ringing in the room, I was confused I looked around the room where the ringing was coming from. I looked under the bed and saw the phone, I picked it up and saw that it was Luke’s phone. Why would he leave his phone here? What an idiot! Even though it was an invasion of privacy I looked through his phone to try and find something?