Chapter 10

( ~ OK before I start this chapter, I need to know if you want me to continue tweeting you everytime I update this fan fiction? If you want me to continue updating you? You have to let me know, tweet me at @TrueJanoskian1 , if you don’t I will no longer continue to tweet you the updates. ~ )

~ Sarahs POV ~ 

It had been over a week since I told Luke about my “injury”, at the start of the week he was very protective and loving but day by day he got distant, he started not hugging, kissing and cherishing me as much as he used to. I was afraid I had ruined the connection he had with his fans and the connection he had with me. Luke would still talk to me like we used to, but something was different?

~ Lukes POV ~

Ever since Sarah told me what happened, it made me think? Was I the one hurting her? Was it my fault, was I the one letting this happen? Another week went past with me treating her different, I didn’t want to love her or cherish her, because that would make her think I was ok with what happened, when I’m not ok with it. I’m not ok with her dealing with the hate, and the abusive relationships she had with some fans causing her to want to kill herself. It was all my fault. The boys and me aren’t safe on the streets, and now Sarah and the other girls aren’t either, what has become of this? Sometimes when things get really hard I wish we never started these videos, because all this hate had caused all of us boys to break down and act differently and make our girlfriends, the ones who aren’t in our videos but still get hate anyway have suicidal thoughts, because they choose to believe what the haters say about them.

~ Skips POV ~

It has been a couple of weeks since Nikita and Beau broke up, and Beau was acting stranger than ever. Beau always knew I had a thing for Johanna, but he didn’t care until he started dating Nikita, he had a problem with me casually flirting and fooling around with Johanna. It was like as if he didn’t want me to be happy or something? Well thats what I thought, I thought he would stop after him and Nikita broke up, but after they did every time me and Johanna were hanging out Beau would either try and join in, change the thing we were doing or make up some excuse that he needed Johanna’s help? I planned to confront him? The next time he tried to break me and Johanna up from doing something I was going to ask what his problem was.

- THAT NIGHT -

“Hey Johanna, do you want to go out for a swim?”

“Sure but its pitch back outside?”

“Thats what makes it fun!” I winked.

“Haha ok”

As we were about to head out the door of course the float in the room had to stop us!

“Hey guys, uh what are yous doing?” Beau budded in and asked.

“We were going out to the beach” Johanna said in a strange quiet tone as if she didn’t want Beau to know.

“Oh great can I come”

“OK! Cut the shit Beau, why is it whenever I try and get Johanna alone you always have to bud in?” 

Beau gave Johanna some sort of eye contact?

“You have to tell him” Beau said, now I was even more curious.

“I can’t” 

“I’m right here, I can hear yous talking. What is it I’m not allowed to know?”