Chapter 12 PART B ~ Luke Returns

~ Johannas POV ~ 

It’d been 2 weeks since Luke left, over those 2 weeks Luke only made 1 phone call to us. He had called Beau days after he left, saying that he needed time and space to get over some things and clear his head. After that we never heard from him again. We were all worried specially Sarah, she couldn’t handle all this, specially after what she has been through. We were all going back home in a couple of weeks, I couldn’t go back to where I ruined my friendship with Beau, I can’t face it. Ever since Beau kissed me I couldn’t stop thinking about him. Beau blames me for destroying his relationship with Nikita, even though she doesn’t know that I have feelings for him and that I was the girl he kissed. I had planned on telling her but she seemed distant from all of us lately, and I didn’t want to ruin our friendship either. Beau had been ignoring me, ever since they broke up, I mean like why is it my fault? He was the one who kissed me, why should I get blamed for letting my feelings out? I guess I never expected Beau to actually give me a chance after the break up? Me and Beau never existed, we never had a relationship more than friends, so why was I messing around with what never happened? I had to move on, accept that our friendship was over and that we’d never be more then friends. 

Lucy had suggested I start dating Daniel, I knew he liked me, but I don’t know? I don’t want him thinking he’s my rebound, and I still don’t know if Beau will ever come around to it? Why was I thinking of Beaus opinion and not mine? Yeah I like Skip he’s funny, sweet, dopey but he’s perfect. I guess I never really noticed how amazing Skip was, he was always just Beaus best friend to me.

~ Lucys POV ~

Me and Jai were on a break, we had been going through some troubles lately. I had been neglecting him and not appreciating him more than I should. I felt bad, I didn’t want to take a break, and I certainly didn’t want to break up. Ever since the cheating misunderstanding with Ashlee, I just couldn’t look at Jai without thinking twice about trusting him? I knew deep down I trusted him, but I don’t know we sorta drifted apart. I know if I don’t make this right, right now we’ll drift further apart and grow to not know each other anymore. But what if he just needs time? If I push it, I could lose him. I didn’t know what to do?

~ James POV ~

Ever since we came to the beach, everything got messed up. Things changed, horrible things started to happen. People changed. Us boys are falling apart, it felt like we didn’t know each other anymore and it was because of the girls in our life. Beau, Luke and Jai took everything so seriously with the girls, Luke ran off god knows where, Beau doesn’t talk to anyone anymore, and Jai, well he’s miserable. Hate to blame them, but ever since they got girlfriends they’ve let the personal lives interfere with us the ‘Janoskians’. What happened to us? We don’t hang out like we used to, we don’t talk let we used to. And if I recall correctly ever since we came here I’m pretty sure none of us talked to our fans, and its been what like 2 months? It actually pisses me off that we came here in the first place, it was only meant to be us boys to come here, for some bonding time away from everything we’ve been doing, but instead the others wanted to bring their girlfriends and wouldn’t take no for an answer, and look where that led to? And how are we meant to go back home with no Luke? Gina will kill us. 

It was 3am, and everyone except Sarah was up talking. We all agreed we were drifting apart from each other. We all agreed to get over what was bothering us, and sort stuff out. We actually decided to go around the room and ask each other questions we wanted to know the answer to.

Beau: I’ll start, Nikita do we have any chance whatsoever?

Nikita: I’m sorry Beau, it’s over. For good.

Johanna: OK NO STOP! You guys can’t break up ok! Nikita, before we left for this trip I told Beau I loved him, and then I kissed him, he rejected me, he told me how much he loved you!

~ Beaus POV ~

Wait what! Johanna was lying for me? I couldn’t let her take the fall.

Nikita: Beau is that true?

I was about to answer when I looked over at Johanna, she made eyes at me, the eyes that meant it was ok she took the fall. I didn’t want her to, but I also wanted a second with Nikita.

Beau: Yes. It’s true. 

Nikita stood up, and I hesitated and stood up as well. Nikita walked over to me and gave me a hug. I mouthed “thank you” to Johanna, and she mouthed ”Its ok” back. I sorta felt back that I was basically lying to Nikita all over again, but I wanted to forget the past.

Beau: Ok, before you go Jai I just have one more. Skip, do you have-

“Hey! Whens my turn?” I voice interrupted me

We all turned around, it was Luke.

Jai: but..what are you doing back here?

Luke: Gee sounds like you’re not to happy…aha.

James: Luke seriously, where have you been?

Luke stood there for a second, looked around the room with a smile, then suddenly changed to a disappointed look, he then walked off in a hurry?

~ Sarahs POV ~

I woke up to a knock at the door. I got up and answered the door. I opened the door, to a very upset Luke. I couldn’t believe he was back, my face lit up and he gave me the biggest hug. 

Then I woke up.