Chapter 15 PART B ~ Too Long

~ Lucys POV ~

It was 11am, last night was a nightmare; the lies, the alcohol, the cuts, blood and scars. I had passed out on the couch after Jai saw me in a horrible state. I woke up with a terrible headache and dried blood run lines down my wrist from last night cuts. I looked across at the other side of the couch to see Jai asleep next to me with his phone unlocked in his hand. It was dark inside because all the blinds were closed, I had a mass hangover and my eyes were so sensitive that the light of Jai’s phone made my head pound. I carefully lifted his phone out of his hand, before I locked the phone I noticed he was in the middle of texting someone: ‘Ashlee’, my best friend who didn’t even tell me she got pregnant. I didn’t care to read whatever crap they were saying to each other I just locked the phone and sat it on the table and walked out with tears forming in my eyes. 

Seeing as I didn’t think I’d be up this early considering how I was last night, I looked around the house to see if everyone was up or in the house. My eyes were focusing to certain areas of the house, and I saw Beau sitting at the kitchen table with a girl whose back was to me and I didn’t recognise her?

Beau? I questioned

He just looked at me and smiled, the girl turned around.

My whole world lighted up seeing her face, it was Emily. She was a friend of the boys and a friend to me, Johanna and Sarah. It had been months since I had seen her.

Hey..Lucy”  She smiled at me.

She gave me a hug

What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to help”

No one else but Jai and I knew what was going on between us, so she obviously wasn’t here for me?

Emily smiled at me again and walked into Sarahs room.

Beau, why is she really here?”

“She’s here to help Sarah. But I know you’ve been going through a lot, I can see it in you”

A moment of confusing crossed my face, Beau then pointed out my cuts to me with the dried blood.

You’re right, I’m sorry… I’m going to get some air.”

I walked out in rush.

~ Sarahs POV ~

“E-Emily, what are you do here?” I said happily

“I’m here to help you Sarah”

“Help? With what I’m fine”

“With you and Luke, silly”

“I don’t wanna talk about Luke”

“Why?”

“Because he left me Ems”

“Sarah, sometimes things look bad, and they’re really not. Sometimes theres an explanation for whats going on?”

“Thats not the point, he didn’t have a good reason?”

“What’d he say?”

“He said he left because he needed space. Thats what everyone says”

“But Sarah, hes a boy, its what they do. Maybe the fans and everything thats going on is overwhelming him?”