Chapter 17 PART B ~ The Past

Before I start, this chapter is half-based on a personal experience I had 

————-

~ SARAHS POV ~

As I was leaving the room, I glanced over at Luke for a moment, he was shirtless, laying spread over the bed on his stomach asleep. A couple of tears escaped from my eyes, as I thought that he could hurt me like that? I closed the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen, it was 6am and twilight outside, and i felt deja vu coming on, reminding me of the morning after I tried to drown myself. 

I walked over and opened the draw, I picked up a big knife and stared blankly at it. I tried sohard to put it back down, but I couldn’t. I bursted out crying, dropping the knife and slamming myself into the fridge and slid down it.

~ JAIS POV ~

I walked out of my room because I heard a commotion, I walked into the lounge room and saw Sarah crying in the kitchen. I quickly ran to her to see what was wrong.

“Sarah whats wrong!”

“I cant do this anymore Jai!”she cried

I looked beside her and saw her hand placed over the handle of a knife. I grabbed both her wrists and crouched down next to her.

“Listen Sarah you don’t have to go through this” 

“He hurt me!”she sobbed out

I was shocked! I hugged her and she hugged me back, I was disappointed in Luke.

“Its going to be ok, everything will be ok” 

——————-

“Beau?”

“Yeah?” he muttered half asleep

I entered his room, quickly closing the door behind me.

“Listen I need your h-“ 

I stopped talking, Nikita was in his bed?

“Uhmm..”I stated in confusion

Beau looked at me the face telling me what my point of being in his room was..

“Beau I need your help with Sarah”

“What, whats wrong?”

“I need you to tell her about Lukes temper!”

“Why can’t you?”

“I cant do it! Beau please, you know I can’t, you have to!”

“Fine.. Ok”

~ BEAUS POV ~

I walked into the lounge room, and saw Sarah sitting on the couch.. I walked over and sat next to her and put my hand on her thigh.

“Whats wrong?”

“I’m miserable..I dont know what do to?”

“Sarah, theres something you should know about Luke..”

“Go on..”

“Back last year, something happened? I don’t know what, and he refuses to talk about it. But one day Jai tried to find out what is was, and Luke cracked it and…he hurt him, he punched him a couple times..It was minor, but then it got worse. His best friend Monika, tried reasoning with him and tried to find out what was wrong, and he hit her. Jai saw it happen and pushed Luke away, then Luke beat Jai up again but it was severe and Jai had to get stiches. Luke and Monika stopped being friends, but ended on good terms 2 weeks later. The point is, he’s had a bad temper ever since, but he stopped..when he met you”