Chapter 2

~ Nikitas P.O.V ~

Beau was acting strange lately, he avoided me for days before we left for this trip, he also was quiet the way here, he didn’t even speak! Not even to his brothers or James and Skip. I started to get worried about him, I was worried he didn’t like me anymore? Or if something happened? Or if I accidentally said something to upset him. I wanted to ask him, but I was afraid of what he would say? Do I just leave it and let him come to me? Or comfort him so he wouldn’t be miserable this weekend? I decided to think about it later, we were about to have dinner as seeing it was getting on 7(pm). 

———— 

At dinner Beau interated a bit more, which I was happy about. But what caught my eye was the weird cemestery between Beau and Johanna. They have been friends for years, why were they avoiding eachother and acting weird if they were even near eachother? Did they have a fight or something? Is that why Beaus acting strange? I shook those thoughts off my head, I didn’t want to think of it, I wanted to think of anything else. Then I realized Lucy and Jai hadn’t come down for dinner? They were in their room, earlier on I heard things break from their room but I thought it was nothing? Are they fighting, why fight now if they were? 

~ Lucys P.O.V ~

( DAYS EARLIER ) 

Jai had gone out for lunch, he said he was going to lunch by himself and that he wanted to be alone. But that day when he came back from lunch, he went to have a shower, and his phone buzzed a couple of times, I ignored the buzzing thinking it was just Beau asking to film another video? But the buzzing continued for the next 5 minutes and it was getting annoying, so I picked up his phone wanting to see who was so eager to contact Jai? I read the contact name.. Ashlee , why was my ‘best’ friend texting my boyfriend? I was curious to see, so I opened the messages and read them; 

Ashlee; HEY JAIIIII! :) We should that again sometime, even though this was just a one off! :)

Ashlee; Soo Lucy isn’t going to know until you tell her about it?

Jai; Why would I tell Lucy? :\

Ashlee; I’ll have to tell my boyfriend that I’m working, so he won’t suspect us acting weird. 

Was Jai cheating on me with my best friend? I was so upset I chucked the phone back in his jeans pocket, that he left in the lounge room when he went to the shower. I wanted to confront him, and ask what he was doing? Moments pasted and Jai came back out into the room with just a towel around his waist, I couldn’t resist his fine abs and V line, I couldn’t stop looking, but I had to confront him! “Jai!” I demanded. “Yes babe?”, “WHY  ARE YOU TEXTING ASHLEE, MY BEST FRIEND?” I yelled at him. He seemed confused? And snapped back at me “Why the fuck are you going through my phone Lucy!?”, “Why are you angry at me? Your phone was buzzing for 5 minutes! What does Ashlee want from you!!! Why is she texting things that I’m supposed ‘to not find out’ I think you need to explain Jai!”, “Listen ok its not what you thi-“ I cut him off, I knew where he was going thats exactly what someone says when they are cheating! “Listen Jai! I….” I stopped talking and gave him a hug and then he grabbed my face and kissed me passionatly, “Listen Lucy, I’m not cheating on you. Trust me ok? I love you.” I was shocked, that was the first time he said he loved me! I couldn’t leave him, so I forgave him for what I thought was happening between him and Ashlee. With his bare body pressed against me I squeezed tighter and then whispered “I love you too” in his ear, I could tell he was happy with me, so I left his house and smiled to myself, the first time we said we loved eachtother….wow. I loved Jai so much I couldn’t let things get to me.

I didn’t see him until we left for the beach trip, my faced lighted up as I saw him outside my house. On the way to the beach, everything was fine between us until the boys got out of the car and got petrol, food and DVDs. Jais phone buzzed, his phone was on the seat so I couldn’t help it, I looked at it again;

Ashlee; ok good, it would have been a disaster if she found out! I’m sorry, ill be more careful. :)

I got angry, Jai lied to me! He told me nothing was going on, I turned to Johanna, Nikita and Sarah who were in the seat behind me and Jai, and told them everything that happened. They all said they think he’s cheating. When the boys got back into the car, I fake smiled at Jai trying to hold in the tears, I couldn’t bare it I loved him too much to leave him now. Jai saw my eyes watering up, he asked what was wrong, I just said nothing and turned away, Jai hugged me and I felt the boy who he was, he loved me. Why would he cheat? 

—————-

- Back to present - 

When we got here I held the anger I had inside until Jai got a text I asked who is was he tried to spit it out “uhhh…its-“ I cut him off again, i knew it was Ashlee I stood up in anger and threw my phone at him, he ducked and it smashed into the wall, “JAI WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND ASHLEE?” I screamed at him, he looked disapointed the look that meant he knew I didn’t trust him. He said nothing happened. I got angrier and stormed out the room in tears. I went outside , it was dark and we missed dinner. After about 10 minutes Jai came out and sat next to me, he saw I had been crying my eyes out. He comforted me, I tried to push him away, but I couldn’t I was too weak to push away the boy who made me feel loved the most. What should I do?

----------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed chapter 2? 

So, do you think Jai is really cheating on Lucy with Ashlee, or is he planing something for Lucy? And will Johanna sort things out with Beau before Nikita gets hurt? Find out in chapter 3 coming soon! :) 

<3 xoxo - @TrueJanoskian1 (twitter)