Chapter 7

~ Johannas POV ~

It was 7am, I walked outside I saw Sarah and Luke laying in the sand together. Sarah and I have really been getting along these past few weeks, I could feel a good friendship building. When I stepped out onto the porch the boreds creaked, and they both sat up and looked at me. Sarah asked if she could speak to me alone, Luke headed inside and I went to go sit down next to Sarah. I could tell she had been crying.

"Whats wrong Sarah?"

"I did something horrible"

"What is it, maybe I can help?"

"You can't, but yesterday I stepped….I uh, stepped off the pier-"

"WHAT? Sarah were you trying to kill yourself?!"

Sarah nodded and started to cry.

"Why would you do that, does Luke know?"

"Yes he was the one who saved me"

"Oh my god…..why would you try to do that?"

"The hate, Johanna it got to me, and I tried to let them win! But, theres something Luke doesn't know."

My eyes started tearing up.

"What is it Sarah?"

"Well that day Luke went out to meet fans and take photos with them, and I went out near where Luke was. Some fans saw me and asked questions about me and Luke, and then I went to the bathroom, and when I came out of the stall one of the fans that came up to me earlier, pushed me into the wall and threw me down, and she kicked me a couple times in the stomach, and then left and told me I don't deserve Luke and I should go die. And thats what I tried to do."

"Oh my god Sarah! Are you ok?"

"I don't know? I think I cracked a few ribs?"

"Sarah! You have to tell Luke what happened!"

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want him to know that one of the fans he met and took a photo with that same day hurt me and said that"

"Sarah, We all have secrets, we keep locked away from the world. Friendships we pretend. Relationships we hide. The love we never let show. But the most dangerous secrets a person can bury, is the ones we keep from ourselves. You have to tell Luke, stop being in denial, or else someones going to get hurt"

"Whats that supposed to mean?" 

"Johanna???? Did something happen with you and someone?"

"Beau kissed me, and he wants to pretend it never happened, and then he tells Nikita he loves her"

"What? Is this why you guys have been acting weird, and why Beau went missing the other night?"

"Yes, and i love him so much, it just hurts you know?"

"Yeah I know"

Sarah gave me a hug, it felt good getting that off my chest, but I'm pretty shaking up that Sarah tried to kill herself because of what the boys fans were capable off? I didn't want to go through that, maybe it was best I wasn't dating a Janoskian? Fans don't understand what its like to be treated like that, and in the end it just makes the boys upset.

~ Jais POV ~

Lucy has been distant from me lately. Did she still not trust me? It was 12pm (noon) and I asked her out for lunch. But she said she had things to do, but we're at the beach? What could she possibly have to get done while we're on holidays? 

~ Lucys POV ~

I still felt bad about how I acted out at Jai. I have been avoiding him lately, it wasn't because of him, it was because of me. I wasn't the type of person who could get over stuff like this quickly. I couldn't hurt people. I was too weak, I let people push me around, which I'm not proud of. So thats why when I went off at Jai I felt bad. I know what its like to be accused of something you didn't do. So I knew how Jai felt, and that just wasn't ok with me. i didn't deserve him, especially with all this hate lately. Somehow someone found out me and Jai had a fight, and it spread, nearly every fan knows now. I don't know how it got out? But I have gotten more serious death threats and hateful comments because of it. 

The best among us will learn from the mistakes of the past, while the rest of us are doomed to repeat them. I'm not the best, so I'm afraid I'll hurt Jais feeling again. He may seem like the tough guy that can take it, but he's not like that. He may hide it, but his actions speak louder than his words. 

"Hey" Nikita said while surprising me.

"Hey, whats up?"

"Lucy? Why did you tell me not to give my hopes up yesterday?"

....

"Because Beau cheated on you"

---------------------------------

Hey Guys hope you liked Chapter 7? Please let me know if you have any ideas you want me to put in? :)