The Challenge

*Above is a pic of how I see Aryah's adopted mother.(Lara)

I reached the door as I walked in, I was pummeled by Kar. My mother in tow hugging me. I'm glad I have these two at least they are amazing. I looked around and seen the whole house emptied. Like Woah, what the hell. I pointed around the room. Mother giggled "dear we are all going to your new pack together already approved." I jumped for joy I couldn't lose them.

Just as I thought, here he came down the stairs the most beautiful man I have ever seen. My heart is pumping out of my chest my stomach doing backflips. 'Just think ry he is all ours.' I just shook my head at my wolf she is a horn dog right now. He may be beautiful but coming from a blood pack he must prove I can trust him. "Hey, is that all the bags Drake I'm ready to go do our bye-bye and get out." Goddess Karlee always has a way with words. They nodded and we all headed outside I don't know why I grabbed my mate's arm. He abruptly stops causing me to run into his back. Sparks shot through my body. "Yes aryah." His rough husky voice was low. "You never told me your name," I whispered. He grabbed my chin looked into my eyes. "Damon is my name, my little mate." "Damon, I like that." He smiled which lit up a room. 

We continued to the packhouse. Then it clicked. "Alpha Damon, you're the Alpha of The Blood Pack," I said shocked in more of a scared statement. Everyone stopped. "Aryah yes I am the Alpha, but I will never treat you as your old Alpha or my people in that way." He continued walking he seemed afraid of what I would say. I was afraid he was ruthless, but I promised Ali we would take a chance.

We got to the packhouse everyone outside mama and Karlee wasted no time. "I Karlee Ann Smith break the bond with Harvest Moon and Alpha Jack to join The Blood Pack," Karlee said with a grin. " I Lara Deanne Jacobs break the bond with Harvest Moon and Alpha Jack to join The Blood Pack." Mama was swift with her words for it was my turn. "I Aryah Dawn Jacobs break the bond with Harvest Moon and Alpha Jack to join The Blood Pack." Then I felt the snap of the bond like a twig in my body. Luna Ariel looked so sad and happy at the same time. Alpha Jack looked disgusted good to be rid of me. Then the most unrealistic thing happened as I walked to the SUV.

 "I Shelly Jacklyn Summers, challenges you Aryah Dawn Jacobs for the position of the Blood Pack Luna." Gasps were heard all around and Damon growled. He couldn't stop this it was a challenge. "NOOO." My mama screamed she was afraid for everyone to see my wolf, but I wasn't afraid I had been secretly training I would fight her. I took a deep breath and smiled, everyone staring at me. "I Accept." Ali in my mind wanting out at the woman who tries to take our mate from us.

Everyone backed up. I heard Karlee comfort my mother. "Don't worry mama Lara no one will know she's better than them all." Damon stared at her confused. Mama nodded and now Karlee is bouncing in joy probably wishing it was her to tear Shelly apart. Jack approached you to know the rules "fight until death or your unconscious." Everyone circled us we can fight in any form. 'Ali lend me some strength and speed we can't let them see you not these bastards anyway.' 'Of course, Ry let's make her regret looking at our mate.' Ali snarled at Shelly. "FIGHT." Shelly wasted no time elongating her claws and lunging toward me.

 I dodged easily she landed in the dirt. She began throwing wild punches I blocked them all. I hear gasps probably wondering how I can fight for us omegas we're not allowed to train. And then it happened she shifted into her sandy brown wolf. "Why is she not shifting?" I heard Damon ask Karlee. "Don't underestimate your mate Alpha trust her." He nodded and continued to watch. I see Delta Charlie looking away then I realized why. Her wolf growled at me. She lunged I jumped high missing her attack. I landed a kick on her back causing her wolf to fall. As she ran at me again, I side-stepped her grabbing her wolf in a chokehold. I squeezed not enough to kill but enough after 8 seconds she passed out. Gasps were heard all around us, my mate grabbed me and hugged me, then mama. 

I looked to Alpha and Luna he looked sicked Luna looked proud. I heard him yelling at his daughter as she lay there trying to get up. "Pathetic you will never be anything in this life." How could a father talk like that to his own daughter? I asked Delta, "can I have your shirt please?" Damon growled the possessive wolf. "Not for me for her." Everyone snapped their eyes toward Shelly. I mouthed I know to Charlie. He took off his shirt and handed it to me. I then walked to Shelly who was all alone. I handed her the shirt she put it on and breathed in the scent. I knew they are mates. I raised my hand to her helping her up.

"Shelly I know this may be hard for you following your father's every word but you should accept the bond you have with our Delta stop aiming for titles and aim for love." Her eyes gaped wide open in shock. "How did you know?" "You wouldn't look at him and he wouldn't watch. During the fight, your wolf was distracted because she didn't want Damon, she wanted her mate. Then you breathed in his scent off the shirt." "Why are you helping me after all I have done to you and Karlee?" "Because your only following daddy's orders and everyone deserves a chance with their mate."

What happened nextshocked me. "I ShellyJacklyn Summers break the bond with Harvest Moon and Alpha Jack to join my mateDelta of The Blood Pack." Gasps were heard herfather is furious and Delta Charlie ran to her hugging her. I turned and walkedback to my new pack. Damon smiling Karlee mixed with feelings of course. Mamasmiled when she said, "I am so proudyou will make an excellent Luna."

 Charlie and Shelly came to us, and she asked,"is it ok if I joined you all I would like to start over and be with mymate." Damon is quick to answer, "if my mate is willing to give you asecond chance then why shouldn't I, but she is your Luna now you must respecther." He said with afriendly authority-type voice. She nodded in agreement. I took one last glance at the Luna now watchingme from her balcony she smiled a genuine smile as we drove off to our new home.