Party time

Outfits as I imagine them.....above......Shelly's then Karlee then Aryah's......

Almost time for the party to meet everyone. We are almost finished. I don't like foundation so I just did a light dark smoky eye and some red lip stain. Did my hair in some loose bouncy curls and let them fall close to my hip. Karlee and Shelly are done to with some up dos for their hair. Shelly and Karlee have fully mated yes after meeting their mate. There marks are beautiful. 2 wolves that are The color of thiers and mates wolves howling at the moon with their initials under them. The Alpha and Luna is shaped a different way depends on pack. Before I mate I will have to tell Damon that I am a midnight wolf.

"I am so ready to meet everyone." Shelly says with joy in her tone.
"Me to beta female can you believe it." Karlee says.
"Come on you to let's get down there.
As we walk down the stairs our men are staring at us in awe. 'Damon sure looks delicious.' Ali is such a horn dog my goddess she is right though. 'Ali no trying to bone there are others at the party.' She just huffed at me knowing I was reading her. He was wearing a black v neck that shirt tucked into his jeans that fit him just right.

"You look beautiful my Luna." He says as he kisses my cheek. Leaving sparks where he touches. He holds out his hand and I take it loving the feeling of the mate bond. "You look handsome Alpha." He raised his eye brow with a pout on his face knowing he dislikes me calling him Alpha. I do it just to tease him but still. We had it to the others they were very welcoming. Music going everyone having a good time I met a lot of them. Not good with names but I will get used to it. Seeing all the pack members no matter their rank having fun some playing corn hole kids playing tag.
"Hey Aryah." I seen that it was Damon's little sister waving me over. The men were talking to some guards about buisness. So the girls and I went to the group of children making smores. "HI Lilly." She hugged me tightly. "So has my big bad brother talked about me." She asked in curiosity. "Yes he has I heard your a little prankster." She rolled her eyes. "Duh only to those who need a good laugh we all can't be so serious." I chuckled. "Maybe one day we can team up and get Damon." Her eyes lit up. "I knew you were the best."
"Aryah my brother said you guys can sing really good he is really taking to your voice can you sing us something." "Ooh yes please something off cheetah girls love that movie." One of her friends asked. I nodded and Karlee and Shelly came and sat. I knew Shelly had a pretty voice to and I knew she still felt like she wasn't wanted by us so I wanted her to join. Okay how about "No place like us". She nodded happily so we sang it. Everyone gathered around us but I focused on Lilly she was smiling so big. When we finished everyone vegan cheering actually startled me. I seen Damon staring at me pride in his eyes. After smores the kids went and joined in to play hide and seek. "You must be Aryah Damon's mate. I am Diana Damon's and Lillys mother." I turned to her she was beautiful. Long blonde hair age suited her with grace and poise. We talked for seemed like forever. Then the alarm had went off. The alarm met rogues have came into our territory and got passed guards. Where we joined the pack half way I could only mind link Damon and his blood relatives.
'Aryah get the women and children who can't fight to the safety room.' 'Becareful Damon.'
I did we all headed to safety. The room was the only room downstairs one way in one way out. "Oh no my baby she's out there." "Mine to someone please get the kids." I seen Diana crying. "Who." "Lilly and her friend Kyle they are still out there." Ali on full protective mode I followed her instincts. Without hesitation I ran back out side throwing me heels as I went. Looking frantically where they were playing before. I see the others fighting some rogues.I heard them sobbing. They were hidden in a bush I ran to them fast.

"Lily, Kyle you alright." They nodded. You can tell they are frightened. I grabbed their hands "follow me." When we went to head to safety three rogues stood in our path.
"My, my is this the new Luna we heard so much about." "She looks like a new fun toy." "Oh and two little presents for us you shouldn't have." They were toying with us. There stench was awful and Ali wasn't taking to kindly to their threats. "Come on give us the kids." I growled in response. "Oh feisty I like it." They really started pissing off Ali she was coming to the surface I had no intent on stopping her. They were threatening Damon's family no my family and my pack I was their new Luna and I had to protect them. I gave Ali some control of my body.
"Back away or die." Ali said in warning. They laughed. I seem Damon, Drake Charlie, Shelly, Karlee, and Diana heading our way. "NO THEIR MINE." Ali said with authority staking claim on the three rogues who doubted us, threatening our pack. They stopped and watched. Damon watching pain knowing he can't interfere, my wolf laid claimed no one can interfere.
The three rogues shifted and began slowly stalking toward us. I mindlinked Lilly. 'When I say now I am going to shift you and Kyle run to your mother fast and dont stop.' She nodded letting me know she understood. One rogue lunged and jumped at the kids.
"Now" They ran and I shifted hearing gasp I did not care I jumped grabbing him by the throat with my teeth clamping down until I could taste his metallic blood and heard a loud crack signaling his neck was broken. The other two ganged up on me. I could here Damon growl but he could not help Drake was holding him back knowing the consequences if he did.   They started getting the better of me. I looked and seen Lily she was half way to her mother crying for me. They got me on ground snarling one headed toward Lily taking advantage of the situation knowing only I could fight him after claim. I snapped Ali used her back paws kicking the rogue off us. Took her claws to his face causing temporary blindness due to his blood. And slashed his throat. She turned toward the rogue stalking toward Lilly. Rage filling our mind they were going to hurt Lilly. I ran after him jumping on his back clawing and biting in a frenzy. I didn't even realize the rogue was dead for a minute. I climbed off him staring at the pack and Damon every one staring at me. Ali had control she was protecting Lily. We ran to her stood over her body not letting anyone come to her. Ali sniffed Lily making sure there were no injuries locked her cheek. To let her know she was safe. "Aryah she's safe now you can trust us." I heard Damon speak and then Karlee. "Thats not Aryah her wolf has taken control. She will not budge until she believes she is in no harm." I was panting heavily Ali on high alert.
Lilly stood on her feet and grab each side of my snout and began petting me. "I am ok Aryah you saved me thank you." Ali calmed down and looked up and seen everyone staring. Oh no we are in wolf form. Ali began to panick looking back and forth at everyone and to ourselves.
'Ry I am so sorry I lost control.' 'I am not mad Ali you saved those kids. I am scared what they think what will Damon do seeing what we are.' We were both scared. So we ran into the forest away from them. We didnt want them afraid of us or to reject us. So we needed to clear our head.