Reunited

Picture above is Austin and how I pictured him........

DAMON POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. My brother was laying there. Aryah saved him, she brought him back to us. I ran over and hugged him.

"Okay there brother, still a little wounded I have to breathe." Jasper told me my god it has been so long.

I mind-linked my mother that he is here, she is beyond happy and is on her way.

"Jasper, where were you? How did she find you? What happened?"

He sighed and began to tell me everything. Every detail when he got to Arya's beatings I began to get very angry but tried to calm Assassin.

"So she told me you were bitter and somewhat closed off." he eyed me intently.

"She is closed off to. She shows some affection then next minute she is different." I rambled.

"Yeah but you have to let her in Damon or she will close herself off forever. If you do not want to lose her then be who she needs you to be. Stop being so strict on everyone she isnt stupid let her make friends, let her be Luna." I listened to his words. He was right. I needed to be the man she needed and allow her to be free.

I hugged my brother and left allowing him to rest before my mother and baby sister showed up. I walked back to her room to check on her. She was still asleep and she looked beautiful. I sat by her bed remembering the night she saved my sister. She was a true Luna not letting anyone near her pack save them. She was stronger than many of us combined. She pushes all her fear and pain aside to stand strong for those around us. So I need to be strong for her like she was for us.

ARYAHS' POV

I can hear the annoying beeping from my bed side, only knowing I was in a hospital. That has to be one of the most atrocious sounds to man or werewolf. My eyes felt like they were glued no matter how hard I tried to open them; they were not budging. I could feel the sparks littering my hand knowing it was Damon and I relaxed. Why couldn't I open my eyes?

I then heard the door open and heard footsteps sounding as there was more than one who entered.

"Hey Damon, How is she?" That voice is deep yet soothing. I have never heard it before but it has a pull to me. "Who did this to her?" another voice similar to the one before without as much roughness as the first. "She is healing fine, I can't believe he has taken this to another level. I'll make him pay but as for her waking up that's up to her. The doctors said if she heals properly it's like she stuck herself in a coma. I hope she wakes up. I need to tell her everything. I need her more than she knows i want her more than she knows and i will never let anyone take her back to whatever she is running from." their voices began to fade which means they were probably leaving the room. I just wanted to open my eyes. I needed to see who was with Damon. With all the strength I could muster in what felt like hours, finally I opened my eyes. It seemed to be dark out. A doctor was coming in probably to check on my condition. "Do not mind link anyone" I said with authority. "Yes my Luna." I wanted to do this on my own. I don't want people treating me as if I am fragile. 'Ali you there.' 'Yes Ry much better now thanks to you.' 'no thank you.'

'Ali do you know who those people were with Damon? I feel like I am connected to them.' 'No i don't  but i feel connected as well let's go find out.' 'couldn't agree with you more. Do you know where they are? Can you sense them?' 'Actually yes, listening around keeps our mind blocked. I think they are all together, probably Damon's office.'

We went to the kitchen first and haven't seen a soul insight I needed water desperately. I downed one whole glass and went ahead and refilled it. The cold water felt so good to my throat. I then headed to Damons office where I heard voices being rebelled and I carefully listened. I couldn't believe my ears when I approached where the door was slightly opened. "Shes your daughter, your sister you need to tell her as i need to tell her about Austin and my past." My father, Brother, what the hell is going on? I started feeling very angry. I didn't even realize I just shattered the glass I held in my hand. Which caused all attention on me. "Aryah?" Karlee spoke first and then I saw two men that I shared similar features with. How could they let me go this long without knowing them. Leave me there with that evil bastard how could he just walk away from my mother? The Anger is too much to control. Damon tries to approach me and growl , keeping him at bay. They all were lying to me like everyone else. "Don't come near me, any of you. You all have been lying to me about everything." I began shaking in rage and turned my heels shifting in the process and took off. I didn't want to be near them. I needed to cool off.