Chapter eight: The Truth

I pull my hood over my head as I walk out of the hall. Only two more hours of school, then I'll be done.

I can see that I'm approaching the math classroom, 'hooray! My least favorite subject.'

"Miss Austin, please take your hood down." I just sigh and follow her directions. I really don't see teachers' problems with hoods but I don't feel like getting in trouble.

I can't help help but think about Jake and Sean. I should be thinking about the value of X, but I find that less important. I think about Daisy too. Would she let me do her braids? Would she still let me do hers? Even if she knew how I truly felt about her, and how I saw her as more than a friend.

What about Sean? Sean is a really cool dude who produces epic beats and he's super nice and kindhearted. However, he always puts others first and keeps his thoughts to himself.

'I wish I were like that, nobody needs to know I love another woman. I could be lesbian, but maybe I'm bi.' A/N: I consider her bi.

Then there was Jake; the newest member of the club. He looks after the club and makes sure we all feel safe. He was only forced into bullying, you wouldn't believe how kind and sweet he really is. No wonder Drew has a crush on-

"Hailey?" I flinch hearing my name.

"Yeah, ma'am?"

"Hailey, what's the answer?"

"Uhm..." My face gets hot and I bury my face in my hands.

"I'll give you a pass..just please pay attention." The teacher asked.

I sighed, "yes ma'am."

I didn't care who for with Daisy; Jake- or Sean. As long as it wasn't me.

                                 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ After Maths ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I have to take some dumb notes to history class when I feel a pat on my shoulder. It was Sean.

"H-hey, Hailey. Um....This might sound strange but do you like Daisy?"

I turn my head the other way and pretend to laugh.

"What? Haha that's silly, of course not," with a bit of hesitation I add, "Zander's the gay one."

Sean pulls his hand of my shoulder. He looks down at his hands and starts to mess with them.

"Okay, just checking."

My heart drops as I watch him walk away.  Of course I was madly in love with Daisy, but I could never tell Sean. A sob escaped my mouth as tears slid down my cheek.

I quickly covered my mouth and turned around so Sean wouldn't see me staring at him. Hopefully he didn't hear me, either. 

I put my hands in my pockets as I continue to history.

Hopefully, just hopefully, I'll forgot about Daisy soon, it's just a dumb crush I remind myself.

I clutch the notes under my arm and continue to history class; a place where my emotions don't matter.

The end.
Also here's a spoiler for my yandere Drake story suggested by @chocolatefuncows (sorry if I spelled that wrong hhhhh)
This is an angst series, yes, but it will have a happy ending so hang on tight!

Also here's a spoiler for my yandere Drake story suggested by @chocolatefuncows (sorry if I spelled that wrong hhhhh)This is an angst series, yes, but it will have a happy ending so hang on tight!