Chapter two: Luxurious mansion part one

Ding dong ding
Ding dong ding
With only moments of waiting Daisy rushed to the door. She was wearing her classic blue dress and brownish gray shoes.
I stepped inside her house. I nearly died of amazement.
Daisy had a huge house with decorations everywhere. We were standing in the entrance of the house, with the double door behind us and the big rug under our feet. On either side of the entrance there were full bath bathrooms. In front of us, was a white stair case with brown accents. To the right of the staircase there was a luxurious living room. The room had a silk white couch sitting on a black and white striped rug. The couch was facing the fireplace built with gray stones. On the top of the fireplace, there were family pictures, behind the pictures hung a beautiful painting. There seemed to be a doorway next to the living room also.
I looked off to the left of the staircase, but suddenly Daisy began to speak.
"I see you're already in your pajamas?" she observed.
"O-oh heh, yeah," my voiced cracked.
"Okay! I guess I'll get changed as well!"
I sat on the carpet and watched as Daisy picked up her bag and skipped to the bathroom on the left.
I sighed.
You're so obvious, I thought to myself.
I leaned over to face my backpack. I dived inside and started to search for my headphones. I felt my hand hit a curve. I reached down and fish out my headphones.
I plugged them into my phone and lied down wearing them. I loved listening to music just as much as playing it.
I continued to observe Daisy's house. To the left of the stairs was a kitchen and dining area. There was a kitchen island with cabinets on each side. To the right of the island was a stove, a sink, and a blank space for cooking. On the left was a fridge, and more cabinets topped of with a tablecloth. There was a toaster, a microwave, a smoothie machine, and a place for coffee. On the other side of the kitchen, there was a bay side window with curtains and a couch seat on the back wall, with a kitchen and chairs in front.
I was so in love with the flowers on the table, I didn't notice Daisy walking in my direction.
"I'm ready," she did a little dance as she spoke.
My face flushed red. She was wearing a white flowy nightgown with beautiful long sleeves and a sleep mask on her forehead.
A bit of red blood fell from the corner of my nose.
I was about to compliment Daisy on how stunning she looked,but she interrupted me again.
"I hate this look!"
"I'm ugly!"
I felt my heart drop.
"No you're not," I stood up and walked over to her.
"You're beautiful."
The cute white haired girl blushed and smiled. Before I knew it, she was hugging me. I wrapped my arms back around her.
Eventually, she threw on a sweatshirt and booty shorts.
Making her SO HOT.
We headed into her room, upstairs. And suddenly I knew we were in for a big surprise.