Luxurious Mansion part two

OKAY so first of, huge bedroom.
Second off, kiss.
We piled on to Daisy's bed, grinning brightly and giggling.
My eyes shifted over yo the white haired girl, she was smiling and laughing so beautifully I couldn't help but roll over and hug her.
For a second she was taken by surprise, before wrapping her arms back around me.
"W-what do you want to do?" I stammered, embarrassed.
Daisy laughed.
"C'mere!" Daisy exclaimed, dragging me onto her lap.
Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my, OH MY GOD!
"Are you good?" the white haired girl asked.
"YES! I-I mean I'm perfect, wa-wait no. I mean, more than good. WHAT THE HELL?! I-  I, I mean, haha yeah I'm good."
Wow. I had done it. WHAT WAS THAT?! The dumbest thing on earth, my inner brain ensured me. Gee, thanks.
Daisy was on her back laughing. Her hair flowed behind her as she sat up and took a breath. Then she started laughing again, tears rolling out of her eyes. She picked up her hand to wipe away the tear, before grabbing me and pulling me up closer on her lap.
Wow. I look like an idiot, I thought.
Daisy leaned over and grabbed an item next to her. I didn't have time to see what it was before she pulled the hairbrush down the back of my head.
"I braid all my friends hair at sleepovers," Daisy chirped cheerfully, combing my hair some more.
"It's a tradition."
While Daisy braided my hair, I had time to look around her bedroom. It was beat and organized, like you would expect from Daisy. It was in kind of a circle shape with a different item on every side.
To the left of us, was a door with a little sign hanging from it that read, "Welcome! You have entered Princess Daisy's palace." I had to pull one hand over my mouth to sniffle a laugh. I wonder if she got the sign from Disney land or something when she was like five.
On the right of us, was all the furniture. There was a window on the wall that showed us am bird's eye view of the backyard.A bayside couch with pillows and curtains equipped the window nicely. Next to the window, closest to the bed, was a white desk with a pale pink rolling chair, for doing schoolwork perhaps. Then, on the other side of the window, was a swing chair hanging nicely below the canopy. It looked beautiful.
Finally, next to the swing chair, across from the bed was Daisy's wardrobe.
Daisy's room was quite dark, I realized as Daisy pulled my hair into two different parts.
In the darkness there were only several neon lights hung from the ceiling, and Daisy's main light was off, giving the room a night club feel, but I liked it.
Daisy had a kings sized bed, with a very soft mattress and oh, I could just fall asleep on it.
The blankets were so soft, and comfortable, and warm, and fluffy. Daisy's thighs were warm as I layed on them, so comfortable. I closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep on Daisy's lap, her warmth enclosing me and making me feel safe.
I fell into a deep sleep, unaware of the kiss that would follow when I woke up.