Season 2; Chapter 1

!!IMPORTANT!!

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST SEASON, PLEASE EXIT OUT THIS STORY, GO TO MY ACCOUNT, AND CLICK ON THE FIRST SEASON!! MANY HAVE MADE THIS MISTAKE AND MESSAGED ME QUESTIONS ON "WHY ISNT Y/N ABLE TO REMEMBER" OR "I THINK YOU FORGOT TO WRITE WHAT HAD HAPPENED" OR I'VE HAD PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

SO PLEASE, READ THE FIRST SEASON BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE!!

Thank you..

~

Suho POV

It's been 5 months since the whole incident had happened.

FLASHBACK

"Y/n!!....Y/N WAKE UP PLEASE!"
I yelled to her as I took off her waistband to close her wound that one of the knives gave her.

"Junmyeon, I brought the others."
Said Baekhyun.

"What happened?"
Asked Kai

"One of the knives from her waistband stabbed her."
I said nearly breaking down into tears.

"Y/n, please stay with us!"
Said mark coming close to her before Chanyeol pulled him back.

"I'll go bring a wrap so that she won't be losing a lot of blood."
Said Chen before he went upstairs.

"I'll take care of the bodies."
Said Kyungsoo.

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/n hasn't woken up since we put her into surgery to stitch up her wound.

"Nothing yet boss?"
Said Irene with Kai coming into y/n's room where I was.

"I'm starting to lose hope everyday now.."
I said as I held y/n's hand.

"She's still breathing, and somewhat healthy.."
Said kai trying trying to make me feel better.

"Don't start kai..."
I said seriously.

"Have you tried asking the nurses if there's been any changes?"
Asked Irene.

"I don't want to ask, because I'm afraid that there hasn't."
I replied with. This is my fault, the I should've done a test on the waistband before they gave it to her. Why am I so damn stupid, I thought to myself as i rubbed my eyes.

"Just call the nurses, I don't want to be in here to find the results."
I said as I was beginning to leave the room.

Irene POV

"I don't think he's mentally okay Kai.."
I said with a worried face.

"I'm afraid that he's going to go back how he used to be if y/n doesn't wake up."
I continued

"Well aren't you close with him? Talk to him and see if he's ACTUALLY mentally and emotionally okay."
Said Kai

"I think it's best if we give him some time to himself, he's not in the right head space. I'm going to go call the nurses to see if-"
I said before I heard groaning coming from inside the room. Both Kai and I looked at each other in confusion until we both looked over to y/n, rubbing her eyes. We both walked up to her and tried talking to her.