Chapter 12

IMPORTANT A/N: Hope all of you lovely readers enjoy this chapter, it does contain assault and mentions of death so please if you do not do well with those topics it is best to just ask me what this chapter is about and I will tell you. Other than that enjoy the chapter after so long of waiting.

Please notify me for any typos !!

- pjmimgns (Alex <333)

Kai POV

"SHE ISN'T IN ANY OF THE ROOMS!!" Mark ran as he shouted, I looked at him with widened eyes hoping he was just joking around, but seeing the way he was hyperventilating I knew that he wasn't kidding.

I ran upstairs to Suho hyung's office to make sure that he was safe and to tell him that I do believe him 100%. But once I got to his office I saw that Irene was caressing his face, looking at him with lustful eyes and with a little smile. I wasn't able to see how he was reacting, I was hoping that he would catch feelings for Irene and divorce y/n... but why?

It's not like I had feelings for y/n, I just didn't want her to be with him anymore.

"STOP IT!'' I heard Suho hyung yell as he pushed Irene away from him. I just stood there watching and listening to everything everything.

"Nothing that you do will EVER make me change the way I feel towards y/n... I will make sure that she gets her memories back." He said, I felt my heart begin to hurt. Was I letting this female who is my boss's wife cause me to have feelings towards her?

"You really are stupid Myeon, she's NEVER going to remember you!" Shouted Irene, "Why keep her as your wife when her love for you isn't going to be back, why keep her when you know you will only be hurting yourself more!?"

"Even if it means giving it my all until my very last breath then I will do anything to have her remember me again..."

Suho POV

Irene just stared, I could tell that she hated the fact of me not giving up on y/n. She was about to charge at me before we both heard knocks on the door. It was Jongin being hesitant to come in.

"Yes?"

"I believe you," he said, I nodded my head and from the corner of my eye I saw Irene's glare, she doesn't intimidate me but that is what she wants to do.

"Get Irene out of my office... NOW!" I ordered, Jongin nodded and walked towards Irene but Irene clung to my arm.

"Please Myeon listen to me, or at least consider what I said... you know that it would be convenient for the both of us." She smiled creepily and I shrugged her off of me pushing her towards Jongin.

Kai POV

"Keep an eye on her, don't let her escape." Said Suho hyung

"Yes sir.." I nodded before exiting his office whilst tightly holding arms from her arm.

"I know you have feelings towards her, take her away from him... run away with her, help me get my happily ever after."

"Stop talking..." I coldly said.

"Why? It's obvious that you're starting to fall in love with her-" I cut her off by slamming her against the wall whilst strangling her. I knew that this would've had her in pain since she was still recovering from her recent injury.

"This is your fault, none of this would've happened if you just let him live his life happily with y/n. If you hadn't let your emotions get in the way then maybe you would've been happy too." I said whilst continuing to strangle her. She was trying to loosen my grip but the more she resisted the tighter my grip was.