Chapter 2

Kai POV

"Got it."
Said Sehun as he went towards mark and pulled out his pocket knife to make a tiny cut on his index finger to collect his blood.

"I got the nurse."
Said Kyungsoo.

"Come on, let's let the nurse do her thing."
I said trying to get everyone out the living room. I just hope Mark is okay.

A Few Moments Later...

We were all in Mark's room, waiting to see if he's okay or not. The nurse got him breathing but now we just need him to wake up.

"Junmyeon Hyung!"
Sehun said coming into the room where Mark was.

"What is it?"
Suho replied.

"So I ran a sample on Mark's blood and there was nothing wrong."
Sehun said

"Did you check the security cameras?"
I asked.

"Yes, he held onto his chest before he collapsed."
Sehun continued

"He held onto his chest?"
Suho replied

"He might've had a heart attack or health problems."
Said Sehun

"It's not extremely bad, his blood is healthy so he shouldn't be asleep for long. He'll wake up in about 15 minutes."
Sehun continued. As we were talking, we heard y/n walking around the house checking if anyone was home.

"Hello?"
She said repeatedly.

"I'll go talk to her until Mark wakes up."
Said Irene, we all nodded and she went out the room.

"Hyung, should we get something that might jog back her memory?"
I asked.

"Like what?"
Suho responded

"Umm....she said that the last thing she remembered was her parents coming home from a business trip. Didn't your dad say he made an offer to her parents for your guys' marriage?"
I asked again. Junmyeon nodded

"Get the marriage contracts and see if that will jog her memory."
I continued. He raised one eyebrow, and sighed.

"My father has the contracts, and he's in the states for a business conference. How am I supposed to get them?"
He said starting to give his hopes up so early.

"Maybe he left it here in Korea, ask him where it is. And if he asks why just say that you and y/n want an actual wedding."
I said with a smile on my face.

Suho POV

"Do you really think he'll believe that? Actually...he might believe it."
I said starting to go through my pockets for my phone.

"You're going to do it right now?"
Kai asked me

"Well yeah, if I don't do it now then how else are supposed to get her memories ba-..."
I said before I got a call from one of my father's security guards. What the hell... I thought to myself, they don't call me unless something happened.

"Who's calling?"
Kai asked me

"My father's security guard."
I said before I answered the call

"Hello?"
I said

"Junmyeon! Thank goodness you're okay!"
He said.

"Why? What wrong? Is my father okay!"
I questioned sounding concerned.

"You're father got shot in the heart, he's dead..."
He said

"w-what...?"
I stuttered.

"He's dead Junmyeon, you have to take over the company and the rest of the mafia groups now. There was also a note left on your fathers desk."
He said