Chapter 6

~Author Message~
Hello my beautiful luvs! I'm back after a year of no posting, I feel really bad about that but I just didn't feel motivated to type anything, like yes I already had some of this chapter and most of my other chapter for my other stories written out but I just wasn't feeling it. I also recently tested positive for Covid-19 but I am asymptomatic so all this spare time made me want to begin typing again. But again this chapter isn't very long, I just wanted to get something out so you all won't have to be waiting anymore. So once again, i am so sorry for the wait, and here is the new chapter.
<33

~

Kai POV

"Look Jaebum, please... we're doing this for y/n, she lost her memories, Junmyeon is being held hostage, and so much more is going on. Please, another offer.." - Kai

"Give me the girl." - JB

"This is my fault.."
Y/n said with tears starting to flow down cheeks.

"Yes, yes it is.." - Sehun

"Sehun!" - Kai

"What? She said it herself, it's her fault. You know that it is, you know that you wish that she didn't have amnesia so all of this wouldn't have happened." - Sehun

"And you really think it's her fault that she lost her memories?" - Irene

"She lost a lot of blood and nearly died Sehun!" - Irene

"Other than that, her adrenaline level was extremely high so that could've also been the cause." - Kai

"We also got lucky because her and mark have the same blood type, so gave some of his blood so she could survive." - Irene

"So please Jaebum, another offer.." - Kai

It was quiet, he was thinking about his next response. But he was acting a little weird, he would look at me then glance over towards y/n back and forth. Then he smirked.

"You like her don't you Jongin?" - JB

"Don't say ridiculous things Jaebum-" - Kai

"Don't lie.. Don't lie in front of everyone here, just admit it.. won't do you any harm." - JB

"The only reason why I'm saying this is because... this is the first girl that Junmyeon brought in that you're actually nice to.." Jaebum continued, "Don't you think that's pretty weird?"

"I personally believe that you like the fact that she doesn't remember so that you can get with her instead of Junmyeon." He continued again, why would he think that? I would never want to do anything like that towards Junmyeon, he's family to me.

"You're crazy.. we don't need you anymore just get the fuck out.." I said, I was already pissed...

"Hyung don't do this..we need hi-" Sehun whispered to me but I interrupted him, "We don't need him, he just wants to take our money, make us go against eachother, and take the things we care for the most."

"Your loss then, I'll be heading out. If you change your mind, you already know what the deal is.." Jaebum said, as he was exiting the house. Now, we have to find Junmyeon's specific location ourselves.

*SLAP*

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!" I yelled at Irene for slapping me, "DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT YOU JUST DID? IF WE JUST-"

"IF WE JUST NOTHING! HE WANTED Y/N...AND I WASN'T GOING TO JUST HAND MY BEST FRIEND'S WIFE AWAY LIKE THAT!..." I yelled back at her, "He even had the nerve to say that I had feelings for her.."

"We'll do you?.. cause he did make a good point about y/n being the only girl that you've been nice towards.." said Sehun, it was silent for a little while until I left the room.. I was tired of this already..

Suho POV

Okay....how do I do this.. I'm not the mastermind of breaking in or out, that's Chanyeol's thing. God fucking dammit! I really need them but how long until they track me down..

FUCK!

Okay Junmyeon...breathe.. and just focus on how you can break out.

I began to break the bobby-pin into two pieces and shape them into the desired the formation in order to unlock the door. Once I was satisfied with the formation, I put the bobby-pin into the key hole but I immediately got shocked and the alarms went off.

I got startled and quickly moved away from the door, throwing the two pieces of the bobby-pin across the room.

"You shouldn't have done that." Said Minhyuk, I ignored him and I began to massage my fingers from the intense shock they had received.

"Silent treatment? That's okay, at least I can finally use this setting." He continued.

Setting? What did he mean by that?

Soon enough, the room's air vents began letting out gas. I wasn't able to breathe, I was coughing so much to the point where I couldn't catch my own breath. I feel light headed and my vision was getting blurred. I tried my best to stay awake, but soon enough...

Everything went black...

To Be Continued..