Chapter 9

Kai POV

"What the hell happened while I was gone?!" Xiumin asked, "Nothing really.." I responded, he looked at me like stupidly. "I could smell blood coming from upstairs Jongin... you can't lie to me."
He continued as he stared dead into my eyes.

"Y/n killed 4 guys with her bare fists and stabbed another dude with a fork which he is now is the basement..." I said quickly, Xiumin looked at me in horror and in disbelief. He asked me why would she do that, which led to be telling him that none of us know because we were all downstairs when everything happened. He wanted the whole house inspected immediately, and wanting us to change our locations but I told him that we can't just leave just like that.

If we were to evacuate just for a little attempted kidnapping then it would show that we're weak without our leader. "Hyung... I think it's time that we make y/n our temporary leader.." I recommend, "Are you fucking crazy?!!" He yelled at me, making y/n temporary leader is the only option we have. But at the same time we have to keep her safe.

Due to her violent acts, she'd be perfect, but who knows how long she could keep that violent part of her up for. "It's the only option we have right now Irene is injured, you're not capable of handling all of us, Baekhyun hyung isn't allowed to anymore because he nearly got us killed for fooling around. The only person who is capable of leading us is Lay hyung but he's in China." I said to him. He began to pace back and forth and he was trying to think of something that didn't involve y/n. He sighed, "What do you think about Chanyeol leading us?"

"Chanyeol hyung?? The man who literally shares the same brain cell as Baekhyun hyung?" I questioned, he nodded yes and I started to think whether it was a good idea or not. We haven't tested him yet but he does meet all of the requirements, the only thing I'm afraid of is him denying this position. "If he deny's the position, then we can put y/n as leader... deal?" He said, I shook his hand and I called him.

Chanyeol POV

"AISH!!"

"Gotta play harder than that!" Said Jongdae with a smile when I missed the hole in order to win at pool. "You cheated, you made me mess up." I said as I pouted, he told me to calm down and to watch him do his turn.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Really? You just had to get a call right now?" Jongdae said, I laughed at his face and pulled out my phone to see Jongin calling me.

>>PHONE CALL<<

Chanyeol: Hello?

Kai: We need you to be leader...

Chanyeol: huh?...

Irene POV

"Alright... you're all cleaned up.." I said, y/n didn't say a word. Her hands were shaking but I knew she wasn't scared or traumatized, it's as if something in her awoke causing her to go on a rampage. We're all taking precaution when we're around her now because we don't if she'll go after us next.

"Irene... have you ever killed someone?" Y/n asked, I looked at her and told her yes I have, numerous of times. She then asked me if I ever felt like doing again for fun and I didn't know how to answer that. "Well.. umm... yes and no. Yes because it's pretty much my job, no because I have too much of a heart to kill for fun, I'll only kill if Junmyeon tells me to.." I answered. After I said that, memories of the feelings I had towards Junmyeon started to come back into my head.

I always wanted to be around him, I would do anything that he told me to because he was the one who saved me from being trafficked, I was only 19. The people who had taken me were enemies of our mafia so when Junmyeon and his everyone came they saved me and gave me a home to live in. Junmyeon was the one taking care of my injuries and helped me be me again by being my therapist in a way.

That caused me to have feelings for him, on missions I would always be on his side and he was always on mine. He made me really happy, but my feelings just stopped when I realized he would be sleeping with his female comrades or even just random women and killing them after. It disgusted me knowing he'd go after me next, so when he tried I declined and said to just keep our relationship as friends and professional. He was taken aback when I said that but he respected my answer and we became best friends.

I sighed...

"Please take care of Myeon when you get your memories back okay?"

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Irene, can I come in?" Kai asked, I went and opened the door and he immediately went to Y/n.

"Are you okay? I know we forgot to ask you but we had to take care of a few things." He said, I just looked at the way he looked at her and I could see that there's something that he feels towards her. I was going to stay in the room and prevent any of her memories with Myeon get mixed up with Jongin, but I decided not to because...

It's for the best...

To Be Continued...

-

Author Note: I know this was a very short chapter, I just wanted something out so that I could update my other stories <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram if you want to stay updated!
Instagram: @//jwoofics
Twitter: @//jwoo_fics
Make sure to comment your feedback and vote for the chapter!! Love you guys!! <33