Chapter 7

Y/N POV

Everybody was frustrated, I don't know what's going on, I want to leave, I don't want to be here. I don't want to believe any of this, but Mark knows what is happening, so I have to believe it.

"Mark... can we go home?.." I whispered to him, he looked at me with sorrow eyes and shook his head no, I wanted to cry.

"Let's give Jongin some time, I know that giving him time won't help our situation but we'll figure out a way to get Myeon back." Said Irene, she gave me a smile of reassurance. "I-Irene.. what kind of husband...was he?" I hesitantly asked.

"Junmyeon?" She questioned, I nodded my head and she looked at Sehun wondering whether she should tell me or not. Sehun shrugged his shoulders as his eyes were closed.

"Well, when nothing had happened you guys were only in your second or third week of marriage. But I don't know a lot, you're going to have to ask Baekhyun or Chanyeol. They were your best friends because they would come visit almost everyday." She said, I let out a sigh because I wanted to know whether it was worth staying as his wife once we get him back and I don't get my memories back.

"Kai was also here very often but he just shrugged you off, he would always get annoyed of you but we were all surprised when we saw that he didn't have any ideas on getting you assassinated." Irene continued, my eyes widened as I was in shock. Kai doesn't seem like the type of person to do that... he really doesn't like me huh?..

"Look y/n, we all hated you." Said Sehun bluntly

"Sehun!" Irene said loudly.

"What? I'm not going to be lying to her, telling the truth will help the process of bringing her memories back," Sehun replied to Irene then he looked back towards me. "The only ones who would actually talk to you were Baekyun hyung, Jongdae hyung, and Chanyeol hyung, everyone else still didn't trust you until after your injury." He continued.

"You came into this house and this family without notice, you expected us to take you in immediately but something about you gave us weird feelings." He just kept going, and with every sentence Sehun came closer and closer towards me.

"Once we found out you were that traitor's little sister it made it harder for us to trust you, we kept thinking that he was the one that made the marriage arrangement and that he trained you to find our location or to kill Junmyeon.." Sehun said right in my face, his eyes were cold and dark causing me to get chills down my spine. I wanted to ask Mark to help me but from the corner of my eye, he had walked away from me.

"Sehun, that's enough. I know you might think that this whole situation would have been avoided if the marriage hadn't happened, but he was going to get captured one day either way. You don't have to tell her all of this, stop letting your grudges out on y/n." Irene said as she gently pulled Sehun away from me. I took this opportunity to go back upstairs because I no longer felt so good just being there.

Irene POV

"What was that for?" I questioned Sehun, he forcibly got out of my grip which hurt due to my injuries. Without answering my question, he glared at me and walked away, I let out a sigh and began to hold onto my wrist.

"Do you want to know the real reason why our parents married her off?" Mark asked me, i turned around to see mark laying back on the couch with his eyes closed, he opened one eye to see my response so I nodded yes.

"Okay then, sit down. It's story time I guess."

Y/N POV

I can't find my damn room in this house! Why does there have to be so many staircases and hallways and rooms... I just want to be alone on my bed.. It feels like I'm going in circles, there's no way out.

huh...

Why is that door open?

I went closer to the door, before I got near I felt a sharp pain in my head. I've seen this same door before, but when?

I peeked inside, it's like I'm having deja vu. I remember doing this exact thing, and the sharp pain comes back as I look around. I glanced over at the mirror and I saw Kai showering but all I saw was his upper half.

Ow....my head...

I stepped back from the door and closed my eyes due to the pain, then it came to me. I have done this before...

>> FLASHBACK <<

I saw a creaked open door, I was curious to see what was inside so I went closer. When I looked inside, it was a bathroom but someone was showering. I didn't want to open the door more, but I glanced over at the mirror. I was so admired by just watching him, his hair was drenched

And so was his upper body, I couldn't see the lower half of his body and I was kinda thankful because if I saw everything I wouldn't be able to see him face to face. I was so into seeing him shower that I didn't know there was someone behind me. "Enjoying what you're seeing?"

>> END OF FLASHBACK <<

Was that Kai?... I couldn't see his face, but was it him? Is that why I remembered this. But who said "Enjoying what you're seeing?", the voice wasn't clear, I hate this...

"Y/n? What were you doing?"

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram if you want to stay updated!
Instagram: @//jwoofics
Twitter: @//jwoo_fics
Make sure to comment your feedback and vote for the chapter!! Love you guys!! <33