Missing You

Witney's Point of View
Dylan had said Mark texted him saying that he would be back in time to meet my parents in Utah but he would be in L.A. for about 6 days. I was still so confused about why he wouldn't tell anyone what was wrong. He didn't call he only texted Dylan once. Everyone had called him but it always went straight to voicemail. I was becoming really worried but Val and Paul kept me calm while the girls tried to entertain me. Paul and I were going to do the contemporary. We decided to practice that might keep my mind off things. But today Dance didn't even help. I needed to learn to live without Mark every second but at the same time I was his girlfriend his problems are my problems. I missed him.

Marks Point of View
I had arrived in Los Angeles. I got off the plane and Derek was there to pick me up. So far Derek, Julianne, and my parents were the only people who knew. We got in the car and it was silent the whole way to Jeans apartment. I walked up to the door. I let myself in with the key I still had. I had lived here for 2 1/2 years so many wonderful memories. And now we were starting a family wow. Jean was sitting on the couch. She smiled when she saw me. "Mark you actually came!" She gave me a hug. I laughed "of course baby this is my family whether I like it or not." She frowned "I hope you semi like it." I patted her head "of course I do." We sat down and watched movies all day. She was oh so tired. I had a hand on her baby bump. It was so cute. I asked her if possibly we could use her boat when the tour came to San Diego. She said of course but she wanted to join us. I told her fine but she had to hide the bump until after the tour. She wasn't big so I gave her 3 sweatshirts and that should work. I fell asleep on her couch dreaming about what happens in 6 months when that baby is here. But I knew Witney was worried so I tweeted out so she knew I was okay.

"Missing you ❤️ " but then I also tweeted something to share my little secret piece by piece.

" can't wait for July can't come fast enough 😏👫"

Witney retweeted the first one and Jean retweeted the second one. Then I saw I had 2 Twitter notifications.

@witneycarson: " I need you right now 🎶"
@bcjean: " I am one very happy girl 💭"