Marks Gig

Marks Point of View
Tonight I had decided to play at the Winners Bar with Dylan. We were warming up backstage. Emma, Witney, and Lindsay came to support us. There such beauties. Mostly Witney though. Emma was talking with Dylan. Lindsay and Witney were off talking in the corner. I walked up to them. Witney said she wanted to wish Dylan good luck. With that she walked to Emma and Dylan. I don't know why she was mad. We had apologized this afternoon and made up. I just walked on stage with Dylan. We performed our hearts out. We sang a few love songs for Witney. She didn't acknowledge that though. She just stood with the girls laughing and drinking a beer. After the show we were all in the back. Lindsay offered me a beer and I accepted. I walked over to Witney. We were talking which was good but I could also tell. She was getting drunk. I said lets go back to the hotel. We called a cab. When I got back to the hotel. I kissed her forehead and said " love you wit goodnight beautiful." She just smiled and walked up to her room with Emma and Lindsay. I'm sure they all 3 crashed in Lindsay and Witney's room. I went up to my room. Val was on the bed watching tv. " have you seen Witney's most recent tweet." I looked at him. He said I should read it. I did and it says.
" great job tonight @dylan_chambers your voice amazes me more and more each time I hear it. Love you Dyl✨"
Why didn't she say anything about me. I performed too. I'm her boyfriend. I decided to tweet out.
" thank you beauties for supporting tonight @emmaslaterdance @lindsarnold19 💗"
I totally didn't include Witney. I was in love with her. And I would prove that. #markneyforever💜