Music City Exploring

Marks Point of View
I took Witney's hand. We walked out of the cafe. We decided to go downtown. I insisted that she should go to a boutique called Southern Charm. She said ok. Luckily she is simple to please. I told her I needed to run to a guitar store and grab a guitar pick but I would be right back. She agreed. I wasn't going to a guitar store. I was going to the record label next door where I left a demo the day before. I walk in. The receptionist asks my name. " Mark Ballas" she says go to room 203. I walk there. And the man tells me I got a record deal. I would have to come to Nashville for 2 weeks after season 20 but other than that I could work from Los Angeles. I was thrilled. I ran back to the boutique. Witney had bought 2 dresses and a headband. I really wanted to tell her the news but that wouldn't be fair to everyone else. After that we went into every store. Witney tried on everything. I stood there and thought about how gorgeous she was. Finally we decided to go to the Pancake Pantry for lunch. We ordered pancakes and water. We talked about the ups and downs of tour life. I grabbed her hand and drove back to the hotel.

Witney's Point of View
Mark and i drove back to the hotel. Brittany, Val, Paul, Brooklyn and me decided to go to the Johnny cash museum. We were there for about 2 hours before going to the venue for stage setup.