Ryman Auditorium

Witney's Point of View
We were about to go onstage. Me and Alfonso started the show out with our jazz routine. I walked out of my dressing room and I saw someone I didn't expect to see Ryan my ex. It wasn't bad but it was shocking. I walk over to him. He was talking to a girl. I walk up to them.
Witney:" hey Ryan. How have you been? "
Ryan:" wit I miss you. I'm so proud of you for getting to this point!"
Witney: " do you like Nashville? ( we had broken up because he moved to Nashville I never stopped loving him. We used to talk all the time."
Ryan:" yeah I do. How has your life been? Have you found your Prince Charming yet? "
Witney: " I love dancing with the stars you know it's amazing and I'm very grateful. And I have dated a guy here and there but no I have not."
Ryan:" well are you free tonight after the show for a quick visit to my family they would love to see you."
Witney:" yeah that sounds amazing."
Girl:" oh my goodness Ryan I go get hot chocolate and I come back and your talking to Witney Carson! I'm a huge fan!"
Ryan:" this is my cousin Rachel she had an extra ticket and I wanted to see you dance again."
Rachel:" oh my goodness do you mind to take a picture with me?"
Witney:" no not at all" I smile and take out my phone. I take a selfie with Rachel and Ryan. I have Rachel put her # in my phone. I send the picture to her. I follow her on Instagram/Twitter. I then leave to go backstage. I go perform my heart out for Rachel and Ryan to see. After the show I tell Mark I'm going out with some friends from Nashville. Then I'm meeting up with the girls for a coffee date. He says the guys are having a night out too.