Uh oh

Witney's Point of View
I was getting ready for my "date " with Val. We were going to dinner then to a club. I looked okay. Val told me I looked gorgeous. But Mark told me I was beautiful. I bet you can guess which one meant more to me. We went to planet Hollywood. I ordered a salad and Val ate a steak. In the middle of dinner the paparazzi showed up so Val put his hand on my cheek and pulled me in kissing my nose not lips but paparazzi thought otherwise we went to the car hand in hand. My phone buzzed.

" Dancing with the stars pros Witney Carson and Val Chmerkovskiy spotted getting cozy while dining at planet Hollywood in Las Vegas during a stop for the dancing with the stars live tour. What happened to Janel Parrish? And rumored boyfriend Mark Ballas? We will keep you posted on this new budding romance. "

"Wow Val that spread fast." Well since we're here wanna dance wit?" I nodded and we did our Tango bumper. I went to the bar and got us 3 drinks each. I leaned in to tell Val something and soon our lips touched. I kissed back then realized what I was doing and pulled away. He looked at me " sorry wit I was drunk but I didn't mean to do that. " I laughed "it's fine me either." Val said " uh oh janel is going to flip." I laughed " don't worry I will call her tomorrow first thing and explain. " he thanked me and we went back to the bus but when we got back I saw something I didn't expect to see.

Marks Point of View
Witney had smiled when I complimented her earlier. But my phone buzzed

" Janel and Mark who? Dancing with the stars pros Witney and Val caught kissing in Vegas night club." I started crying and Kym asked what happened. I explained and she sat with me.

Witney and Val walked in hand in hand Witney saw me oh shoot. I got up going to the back bedroom. I heard Witney saw something to Val. Then she was speaking to Kym. She walks in to the bedroom. " Mark baby stop crying it's okay I'm here I'm yours. I love you Mark Alexander Ballas. " she kissed me.