Thanks Again

Witney's Point of View
I was woken up by Val whispering " baby you got to get up were here." It was so comforting to hear him say that. I woke up and said let me tweet/ Instagram a picture.
" wild night 🌚🎉 w/@iamvalc"
We then get out of the cab. He takes my hand.
Val:" now you know Mark is going to be mad but just know tonight was the most fun I've had in a long time and I enjoyed getting to know you better."
Witney:" I don't care about mark right now. And tonight was a blast thank you again for everything."
He just smiled and we walked up to the door. He let go of my hand. I opened the door to the bus. I walked inside with Val behind me. Immediately Mark starts yelling at me. " I was gone to Starbucks for an hour to catch up with a friend and you go off for 4 hours with Val." I look at Mark. Lindsay asks where we went and did we have fun. I look at Lindsay. " we went to a club and then we explored a park and grabbed hot chocolate and cookies and yes I had a blast." Mark looks angry. I look at him. " Mark we can talk tomorrow but I'm drunk and don't want to argue with anyone right now." I went to bed.

Marks Point of View
Witney was drunk. She had gone to a club with Val. Oh I was mad. I was jealous. I wanted to be the one who took her to clubs at midnight. I was her boyfriend. I decided to go to bed. I would worry with Witney tomorrow. Plus we were now on our way to Nashville.