Loving Life

Witney's Point of View
The whole cast went to dinner together. After dinner we all went back to the girls room at the ski resort. We decided to just chill and play board games. I laid on one bed. Emma and Brooklyn sat next to me. Brittany, Kym, Angela, and Lindsay sat on the edge of the bed. AJ was in my lap. We were in the middle of the game of life when my phone rang. Emma picked it up and said "it's Mark." I smiled "give it to me." She hands it to me. I press answer.
M:" hey baby how are you?"
W:" hi mark I'm great and you?"
M:" okay but I miss you."
W: "hm okay well I'm in the middle of something call you later?"
M: " I guess but do you miss me?"
W: " umm no I'm okay. Dylan would you take AJ and give him a bath I'll be right there. ( I was getting ready to bathe AJ. He loved when I gave him a bath. Or Dylan.) got to go bye Mark."
M: "bye wit love you."
I went to the bathroom where AJ was in the bathtub and Dylan was playing rubber duckies with him. I sat down next to Dylan. We played for about 20 minutes before returning to the game of life. We had a great night of conversations and just pure relaxation. It was 2 great shows in Colorado but I was very happy to be going home to Utah tomorrow. Alfonso insisted on taking a picture of everyone who was on mine and Emma's bed. He took the picture and then I posted it.

"loving life with this bunch @emmaslaterdance @dance11brooklyn @dance10brittany @dance10paul @dylan_chambers @kymjohnson1 @iamvalc @angelaribeiro224 @lindsarnold19💕😘"
I got back in my bed after everyone left. It was just me and Emma. I fell asleep. When I woke up I had 2 Twitter/ Instagram notifications. I checked them all before getting out of bed.
@lindsarnold19: "@witneycarson @dylan_chambers and AJ are the cutest people while playing. 😜"

@markballas: "why do I trust people agh frustrating😡😒"
I ignored Mark calling me out. I got up and me, Emma, and Dylan went to get Starbucks in the lobby. We always got breakfast together. We went upstairs to pack our things and head to Utah.