A Night with Val

Witney's Point of View
While me and Emma were talking Val walked up behind me." You ready to go babe?" I said yeah let me grab my stuff. We walked out to the bus. I put my stuff away. Then Val took my hand and we got in the cab.
Val:" Witney I know your upset but forget about that lets go have some fun tonight"
Witney:" thank you and I agree your a great friend. Tonight is for us to create memories and have no regrets."
Val:" yes! And tonight was the best you've ever performed I saw your emotions on that stage it was beautiful." ( kissing my cheek)
Witney: " thank you that means a lot. Let's have fun."
We got out of the taxi. He takes my hand and we walk into a dance club. Val immediately orders a beer. I take a sip when he offers it to me. Now that I'm 21 this is special cause I don't go crazy very often. But tonight. I will!
We both grab a 3rd beer and walk out the door. We still have each other's hand. We're a bit drunk but not anything major. We talk and just get to know each other better. We're completely honest and spill our hearts out. We go to a park and dance around soon we realize it's 1 am and we have to be back by 2 so we grab some cookies and hot chocolate. We call a cab and get in. I soon fall asleep on Val this was the best night out I've had in a long time.