Las Vegas

Marks Point of View
I was stupid Witney offered to help me raise the baby. Jean wanted her to help and now felt guilty for ruining my relationship even though she didn't. It had been 2 days since the episode in Utah. Witney seemed to be turning to Val, Paul , and Dylan without me by her side. I had called Jean everyday. She was 7 months pregnant. I couldn't believe I would be a dad in 2 months. Today we have a show in Vegas but tomorrow we have a day off so maybe I could get Witney to hang out with me as friends. I walk out to the kitchen part of the bus. Keo, Emma and Witney were talking. I asked Witney if she wanted to grab lunch tomorrow. She said she already had plans with Brooklyn. I went to grab coffee with Dylan. He told me Witney had plans with Val tomorrow night. I went straight to the restroom and called Janel.
J: hello
M: it's Mark
J: oh hey how's Val?
M: good he's taking Witney out.
J: yeah he told me.
M: oh what do you think
J: it's fine there friends and wit wouldn't dare mess with me
M: yea gtg

Janel's Point of View
Val had called me saying he and Witney were going on a fake " date " to make Mark jealous but he can't know it's fake so when he called I had to lie.

Marks Point of View
Janel is a normally jealous person so that's weird that she doesn't care. Oh well I guess I can hang out with Dylan.

Witney's Point of View
I received a text from Janel.
J: Mark called he sounded mad your going to win him back wit😘
W: did you tell!?
J: no being Mona has helped me become a good liar. 👌
W: so your a real life pretty little liar😂
J: yup😝
W: uh oh better tell my "boyfriend " 🙊
J: hahahaha😏
W: gtg manatee alert
Manatee alert was our code for Mark coming.