Boat Trip

Witney's Point of View
Jean was so kind and a great friend. I could tell she didn't want this baby to be hers she wanted this baby to be ours. Me, Mark and Jean were going to raise this baby to the best of our ability. We had arrived at the dock. Brittany rushed over to give Jean a hug. Britt was practically marks little sister so she was really tight with Jean. We all got on the boat and AJ asked Jean if she loved her baby. She replied " yes more than anything. He smiled " then why did you eat it?" We all laughed. We sat around talking and just enjoying our day off and this very dysfunctional dancing with the stars family. After about 4 hours Jean asked if the girls wanted to stay at her house. We agreed we went back to her house and got our pjs on. Brittany, Jean and Brooklyn sat on the couch. I sat with Emma on the floor and Kym sat on a chair. We watched Mean Girls, Bridesmaids and, Pitch Perfect. We all fell asleep my phone was ringing when I woke up.
It read Ryan McCartney. That was my ex why was he calling. I answered it.
R: hey Witney I need your help
W: what do you need?
R: I need someone to play my fake girlfriend for a couple weeks I'm being teased for liking someone but incapable of getting a girl.
W: let me think
R: k thanks wit
W: wait ry I'll do it
R: thanks I will just use your picture to show them
W: nope after tour I will come to Nashville we're going to do this right
R: wow wit thanks your the best
W: love ya ry
R: love ya too wit
W: bye
R: bye
I hung up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.