The Serpent

Things were getting strange around the school. Firstly, because their supposedly dead old principal, Art Wurst, has suddenly come back from the dead. Though it was unorthodox considering that he just vanished and there was no evidence if he was even dead. RJ wasn't familiar with Art Wurst since she was still new around here. Tuesday told her that Wurst was the principal in A. Nigma before he disappeared. They didn't know why or when he got here, but it was still strange. And second, they still don't understand why there was a pyramid under the school. RJ and Tuesday were at the Stellar Café with Ruby. Bea got in detention again for gluing Brad on his seat during math class. Ruby was drinking orange juice while RJ and Tuesday were thinking of a plan to find Anastasia Nigma's secret by reading the story book that they found.

"As the girl and her Tatzelwurm ventured beyond the lands, they discovered many new things, culture, and lands. They discover a hidden secret that will change their lives forever." Tuesday reads out before turning to the next page, which was blank. "And it ends here."

RJ sighs in annoyance. "No matter how far we search, nothing comes up, why can't we find anything about Anastasia Nigma?"

"Maybe she doesn't want to be found?" Ruby suggested.

"Maybe...but I am her descendent, there is no way she could've wanted to be found by her own kin."

"Or maybe-Oops!" Ruby suddenly spilled her juice onto the book and RJ quickly picked it up before it could get worse. "I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, Ruby. We can dry...it...off?" RJ slowly cuts herself off when she notices words appearing from the blank page after the juice spilled on it. "Hang on, look at this." She sets the book down after Tuesday wipes the juice off the counter. "It was written in invisible ink!"

"Woah! Really?!" Ruby exclaimed. "What's it say?"

"It's says: The girl and her Tatzelwurm found a hidden pyramid, filled with creatures hibernating within. Beware of the invaders, for they shall bring destruction to the land..." RJ flipped the page to reveal a picture of the pyramid with strange looking humanoid monsters. "The story is a warning."

"A warning? A warning of what?" Ruby asked nervously.

"A warning about an invasion." Tuesday said as she glared at the picture. "We need to warn Lee."

"Yeah, he's kind of busy." Bea said, coming in the room.

"Bea? I thought you had detention?" RJ asked in surprise.

"I did, but I got bored and broke the security and then left that room." Bea said before sitting next to Ruby. "So, what did I miss?"

"We found out that this book is a warning." Tuesday stated to Bea. "And we need to tell Lee now."

"Yeah, he's kinda busy dealing with some matters right now." She said to them.

"And that is?" Tuesday dared to ask.

"Chasing a wheelchair kid around the school because he's the one blackmailing Cam and some other dorks." Bea said as she took a seat next to Ruby.

"You mean Grayson?" RJ corrected, serving Bea an apple pie.

"Yeah, him." Bea said before eating the pie.

Tuesday scoffed at this before taking out her laptop and began typing something. "What are you doing?" RJ asked her friend.

"Hacking into Grayson's computer." Tuesday answered casually as she easily passed Grayson's security. "And done."

"Wait, you hacked through Grayson's 28 layers of encryptions?" Ruby asked in surprise.