Another Strange Day

After the whole Tatzelwurm hunt, Taz and Topaz were safe at the Umbra Bakery at Logan's room. The girls and Lee met up there and were relieved to see them okay. RJ hugs Topaz happily, relief that she was okay.

"Thank goodness you came out of there." RJ said in relief.

"Why does Barrage need to get Taz and Topaz?" Lee asked.

"Probably because that Council people you're talking about." Tuesday said before walking over to her brother. "Logan, what did you find about Anastasia's journal?"

Logan holds the journal and takes out his blacklight to reveal the invisible ink. "I found out that Anastasia was also hiding something."

"Hiding what?" Ruby asked, coming over to him.

"A secret passage." Logan said as he showed them a strange drawing of a hidden room, somewhere in the Science class. "There's something in there that can tell more about the school."

"Whatever Anastasia hiding, it must've been big." Lee said.

"But why?" RJ said as she looked at the journal. "What secrets is she hiding?"

"I don't know, but we'll find more clues at school." Tuesday said. "And hopefully, unlocking the secrets of what is buried in the school."

******************************************

As they head to school, the fence has been completed and the students are being scanned before going in. It was annoying since the school was over doing it. As they entered the school ground, Bea was rubbing her eyes after they were scanned.

"Ugh! It feels like I'm in Juvie again!" Bea yelled out.

"Okay, how many times were you in Juvie?" Tuesday asked as they walked to class.

"...I don't know, I lost count when I was thirteen." Bea said.

Suddenly, Barrage grabbed Lee from behind and lifted him up from the ground. "Detention time, Ping!"

"Yo, Principal Cyborg? What's going on out there?" Bea suddenly said as she looked through the window to see a huge crowd of students.

"Classified!" Barrage said as he carried Lee to detention.

As they watched them leave, Bea decided to go outside, she has much better to do than waiting in class. This gave the group enough time to go to the hidden room at the science room. Luckily, Mr. Langhorne isn't here so they snuck inside thanks to Bea's talent in picking locks.

"So, where's the room?" Bea whispers out to them.

"Not sure, but I have a feeling that it could be behind here." RJ said, heading towards the shelves where the science equipment is at. "Hmmm..."

"What is it?" Tuesday asked her friend.

"There's something behind here...I could feel it." RJ said before she touched the shelf. And suddenly, by the touch of her hand, the bookshelf moved, opening a secret entrance.

"Wicked." Tuesday said in impressed.

"Didn't see that coming." Bea said.

"Wow, that's new." Ruby said with amazement.

"Come on, maybe we could find answers in here." RJ said as they all entered the hidden room.

They used their phones' flashlights to guide their way through the cavern. It was dark and spooky. Then they reached the end to find a desk with an old book. They checked on the book as RJ picked it up and blew away the dust covering it. It revealed a picture of a Tatzelwurm on it. The girls looked at each other before they opened the book to reveal strange drawings of a woman and a Tatzelwurm companion.