Helping Hand

At Tuesday's home, the girls were sitting on the floor of Tuesday's room. They ready the phonograph and cylinder, ready to hear Anastasia's words. Topaz, Razor, and the male Tatzelwurm-which they called him Taz for short-were there, watching as they ready to play it. With each nod, Tuesday started playing the phonograph. And they heard Anastasia's voice.

"Year 1945, if you have found this recording, then you consider yourself clever." Anastasia's voice said through phonograph. This shocked everyone in the room, especially Taz. It has been so long since he heard Anastasia's voice.

"My beloved husband, Alexander Nigma, has discovered a strange pyramid below the school that we built. A pyramid with secrets. It was strange and yet fascinating at the same time. My husband had help in finding the pyramid with A. Nigma high best students were Elizabeth Mann, Art Wurst, Lo Ping and Maxwell Finnwich."

"Wurst? That's our old principal!" Ruby said in shock.

"Lo Ping must be Lee's grandfather." Tuesday said.

"And the Amazing Finnwich." RJ added.

"But who the heck is Elizabeth Mann?" Bea asked, earning shrugs from the group.

"My husband had discovered a book called a Manifesto Arcanuous that can be opened by our beloved Tatzelwurm."

"A book?" Everyone whispers with unison.

"The book contains the answers in opening the pyramid. With their efforts, they would soon unlock the pyramid. But not before my husband got to see our beautiful daughter, Rosalie Joy Nigma, to be born. She was our precious child, she even got along with our Tatzelwurm."

"D'aaawww, momma Tatzelwurm." Bea mocked at Taz, who glared at her.

"However, something happened, when Elizabeth, Wurst, Lo and Maxwell returned after they opened the pyramid, my husband was not with them. Instead, it was a human creature of the unknown."

"Unknown creature?" Ruby asked nervously.

"Is she talking about an alien or something?" Bea asked in confusion.

"Shh. Listen." Tuesday whispers.

"Upon seeing him, he said that he is a friend. The best friend we'll ever have. And as his friends, he is going to need our help. But I knew the truth in his words of lies for he had taken interest in my beloved daughter. I left clues for those who are clever enough to find it. I escaped my daughter as my loyal and trusted friend, Timothy Umar, helped us get away from the creature which my former students call him 'His Eminence'."

"His Eminence?" RJ whispers in confusion.

"I cannot say more, but if you wish to know my whereabouts, you have to find my friend, Timothy Umar."

"Great...how are we going to find a dead guy?" Bea asked sarcastically.

"However, he is not actually a man. But a woman in disguise as my butler."

"Say what now?" The girls asked in shock and surprise at this discovery.

"Timothy Umar is actually a woman named Titania Umbra, a woman that protected me and my daughter for years, and disguised herself as a man in order to keep us safe."

With that the recording stops, leaving shock looking girls and three reptiles.

"Titania Umbra? That's my great-great-great grandmother." Tuesday said in a somewhat shocked voice.

"Yeah, and my mom has this old chest that belongs to her. It's in the basement." Tuesday said.

They silently went to the basement, passing Tuesday's sleeping mom's room, and towards the basement. They found an old chest that looks like it can't be opened. The truth is, no one can open it for years since there was no key. But due to RJ's psychic powers, she was able to open it. Yeah, RJ and Tuesday told Bea and Ruby RJ's gift as she showed them once, which was amazing.