The New Girl

Hello everyone, sorry for the wait. I'm still rusty on this Wattpad thing. Anywho, I made a new Oc and was inspired by Sam Puckett iCarly. I named her Beatrix Knives. She has the same personality just like Sam and gets into a lot of trouble. And also, her family is like Sam's family from iCarly.

*******************************************

RJ and Tuesday were at school, walking towards a hall. They got info from VP Victoria that the was being renovated for their café. But they are still lacking some materials like tables and chairs. RJ had an idea to ask her mom to bring some materials, but she doesn't want to be a burden. Tuesday, on the other hand, had another idea. They went through the halls. it was darker and was almost haunting. Turns out, this hallway was the territory of the 15th Graders. They are a trio of students who have been held back for three years, basically their like in their twenties or perhaps even twenty years or older instead of their mid-teens like most students at A Nigma High. The group is led by the most fearsome of all named Chopper McNeal. His group are Emmet McKinley and Stinky. They have declared the hallway leading to the metal shop as their territory, leaving every locker in the hallway visibly damaged as a result of them constantly punching them. However, even though they are feared by all students, there was one girl that they fear.

And that was Tuesday Umbra.

Tuesday came to their hallway to find a quiet place to read. Chopper, Emmet, and Stinky that she was crossing their territory, and were about to scare her off, but soon regretted after they got their own daily dose of beating from Tuesday. Tuesday show no mercy to them as she was declared the title the 'Toughest Girl in School' from every student. The 15th Graders feared that girl. Whenever Tuesday goes to their halls to read, they steer clear away from her.

"Soo...these 15th graders...they're going to help us make the coffee tables and chairs?" RJ asked.

Tuesday nodded. "Yeah, and if they don't. I'll give them a beating that they'll never forget." Tuesday said.

"You know, violence doesn't solve anything." RJ said as they walked towards the 15th Graders' hallway.

"To you, yes. But for me, violence is always my thing." Tuesday said as they search for the 15th Graders.

The two girls searched for the 15th Graders and saw them harassing Lee. Lee was searching for the locker that has 1287. The Tatzelwurm gave him the information when he was sick, giving him a hint. Though, as he searches for the locker, Lee was encountered by the 15th Graders. Chopper and his gang were going to beat him up, until Tuesday came, causing the 15th Graders to froze in fear. Tuesday gave them the darkest glare that can terrify a bear. RJ went over to Lee and helps him after Chopper drops him.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Lee nodded. "Yeah, thanks for the save." He said in relief.

Tuesday made her way to the 15th Graders, who were hiding behind Chopper, and crosses her arms. "What are you idiots doing?" She asked in a cold tone.

"N-Nothing Tuesday." Chopper stuttered.

"Y-Yeah, we were just showing L-Lee w-who's B-B-Boss..." Stinky stuttered in fear.

"Really? It's sounds to me you were going to beat him up." Tuesday said dangerously as she made her way to them. "But I'm not here to harm you three idiots. I need you three to make us coffee tables and chairs. And if you ask why, that will be your last."

"Um...sure, Tuesday!" Chopper said fearfully.

"We'll do anything you say!" Stinky added.

Tuesday nodded and turns towards Lee. "So, what are you doing here?"