Secret of Room

Hello, I know I haven't written for a while because I was busy with school. Anyways, here's the next chapter of the story, but it will be combined into two. The Down with Lee Club episode won't be included since Lee didn't make them his enemies, except Irwin. So, here's the next chapter. This is the Tag Along episode, but different and short.

It was raining heavily outside. RJ's mom gave her daughter and Tuesday a ride to school because she is not having them getting wet or getting a cold. RJ said bye to her mom as she and Tuesday got out of the car with their umbrellas and into the school. RJ's umbrella is a simple blue color while Tuesday's is gothic and vampire like. As they entered the school and closed their umbrellas, they headed towards their lockers and grabbed their books before heading towards Mr. Langhorne's class. As they took their seats, Tina and Chaz were on TV again, which Tuesday ignored along with Beatrix, who fell asleep in class. Soon, Lee walks into class.

"Sorry I'm late, I was–"

Lee was cut off when the fire alarm went off. and instantly, everyone, minus RJ, Tuesday, and Beatrix, looked at Lee. Luckily, Lee defended himself. "I swear I did not do that."

"Well if that wasn't one of your schoolboy pranks then–bwah–it must be a real fire!" Mr. Langhorne said in panic as the teacher ran out of the classroom in a panic. The students catch his fear and run out of class as well.

The students gather on the football field outside. The rain is still pouring down, but luckily some students remembered to bring umbrellas with them while others didn't. Beatrix was wearing a raincoat while RJ and Tuesday stood together. Ruby came over to them with her umbrella and wearing a yellow raincoat, passing Cam and Holger, who were avoiding Lee for some reason.

"Hey, Ruby." RJ greeted Ruby and waved with a smile.

"I hope we don't stay out too long, I'm not much of a rain person." Ruby said with a smile.

"I have a feeling that the so-called 'fire' isn't real." Tuesday said dully.

"What do you me-"

"You?!"

They heard Barrage and Lee's surprise yells. Turning around, they saw VP Victoria was dragging Lynch, indicating that he was the culprit that pulled the alarm. It surprised them a bit since Lynch wasn't much of a troublemaker. After that, they headed back to class, as some students dry themselves, RJ and her friends made their way to their next class, only for RJ to stop when she saw someone at the other side of the halls. She was wearing a Victorian Style dress, she has red hair that is tied neatly into a bun, beautiful blue eyes, and red lips. RJ recognizes instantly.

It was Anastasia Nigma.

RJ rubs her eyes if she was hallucinating but she knows that she wasn't. Though, the students didn't see her as they walked past her. RJ knew that it was Anastasia's ghost. Soon, Anastasia gestured to her to follow as she walked away. RJ grabs Tuesday's shoulder, causing the Goth girl to glance at her friend. RJ gave her the look, indicating that she saw someone that is ghost or spirit. Understanding this, Tuesday looks at Ruby.

"Ruby, me and RJ are heading off. We'll see you at lunch." She said as she RJ walked away, leaving Ruby behind.

RJ leads Tuesday as the singer in disguise follows the ghost of Anastasia towards a hall of the 15th graders. RJ and Tuesday found themselves near abandoned lockers and RJ saw Anastasia walked through the lockers and disappeared.

"RJ? What's going on?" Tuesday asked.

"Anastasia...she wants me to go through here." RJ said placing a hand on the broken-down locker. "And there's something behind it."