Chapter two

When we got off the plane we noticed a nice red GTO with leather seats and a really up to date on technology. It had a sign saying our names and then I read the back and I almost died "dearest daughter,

I hope you like your first real car I heard you liked el caminos and GTOs and mini coopers so I bought you a car that can fit you and you friends.hope you love it

With love,

Mother "

We were all baffled by this, I had just gotten my own car!! Yay!!

I had driven us to the pack house only to see Trevor out side with my mum and Cindy all ready for the funeral, I had bought a nice mid thigh strapless black dress I put some black lacy sort o leggings on with my black ankle wedge boots I had little make up on just some mascara little bit of liquid liner and light pink lip stick and had a micheal Jackson Hayworth a white ribbon around it.

Taylor had bought a black tux jacket had on some black skinny jeans and black lakias plus a white v neck.derrick had on black and white checkered vans with a black and grey flannel with a dark grey tee and grey skinnies. Worren had a nice black long sleeve with a white tie hat like mine black skinnies with black and white Osiris. Will had on a white bow tie black v neck black skinnies and grey converse.

When I passed Trevor he had shock written all over his face I guess he was surprised by my change over the last three years I had full education because of the marines, I bet no one knows I was there,lol. I had a leather jacket on but the sleeves rolled up to my elbows.i ran right into my moms open arms giving her a bear hug. "Honey I can't really breathe your too strong" she choked out, lol. "Mom I missed you so much!!!" "I missed you too" "you changed so much sweety you'll have to tell the pack everything that happened and holy peircings!" "And I have tattoos" I whisper "what?!" She says "I have tattoos too" I say louder "were?" She gasps "we'll I have one that is an anchor and helm saying guide me but don't hold me down and...." "And what?" Trevor asks from behind me "and one from the marines I was in the marines and got one, the sign of the U.S. army here" I say pointing to my upper arm. They all gasp even others who were starting to gather around me. "YOU WERE A MARINE?" Trevor asks with disbelief. "Yes do you want to see my uniform and ranking?" "I'll tell you all stories later though" I say the last part quickly."yes I would love to" he said after "ok just a minute" I go into the back of the GTO and pulled it out and papers showing my ranks and its my proof of being a marine"here you go" I hand him my papers and my uniform I have so many medals because I performed so good and all of the amazing things I have done. everyone's mouths hit the floor "I still don't believe you" he says "ok let me call the genral then," "it'll be on speaker so no one talk unless told to. And he is another werewolf FYI" I say.i was his best troop. He answered "oh hello lieutenant Ryder " "hi sir" "what may I help you with " my pack doesn't believe I'm a marine sir" "that's ridiculous you were my best" "thank you sir" "your quite welcome" "do you need anything else luitenant?" "No sir thank you sir " I say "if that's all good bye " "bye sir" I say then end the call and smirk at Trevor,he is so stupid. "Enough proof?" I say smug "no I believe you" he says defeated "now may we go to my fathers funeral?" I ask so we can all go to the reasoned we are all here.

After the funeral we all drive back to the pack house so me and my boys can unpack eat and introduce. Everyone. I had gotten there first an ran up Into the room my mom told me was mine during the funeral, it was the alphas room my mom took the one that would have been mine but now that I am alpha I get it.i had unpacked with my inhuman speed so it would be done fast.i had changed into light super skinny jeans with a graphic tee on woody wood pecker and my red and black flannel left in bottoned changed my first an second earrings to gold hoops and a aqua stud I the second and put on some black lakais.

When I walked down stairs I noticed everyone had their eyes on me before I said "ok is there something on my face or do you guys just like looking at it?" "Then everyone sheepishly grin and our their heads down."it's ok I know I'm alpha and all and I got $wag" "do you all want to hear of my travels and about what it was like being a marine?!" I say and then for the next hour and a half I talked and talked about my travels and about what it was like being a marine, I was saved by the dinner bell thank The Lord I was so hungry I could've eaten a mule (not really lol)

After a very scrumpucous meal all I really wanted was to take a hot bath.so I did, I walked up stairs into my room only to have my mom waiting for me."sweetie you have your first duty as alpha " "what is it?" I say calmly "we'll you have to choose your beta and third in command and all if the other special ranks" "ok" so I quickly chose Taylor as my beta and Derrick as my third in command, then I put will as my genral and worren as my man to train my fighters. Easy as pie

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;

A/N

Sorry it's short just kinda wanted to end it there lol. Anywho vote comment an all that stuff