Chapter three

After I finally had my boys and their signatures stating their new ranks I was so exhausted I was finally able to take a tub I was so relieved, the tub is like a jacuzzi and there is a separate shower, both very high in technology. Everything I have in my... Apartment. It's way to big to be a room. It has a kitchen,bathroom,living room,music room,dining room and bedroom and lastly a lounge.

After my shower with vanilla shampoo and conditioner plus a tropical scented body wash I wrapped a fluffy black towel around my body and a white one around my hair. I walked over to the large mirror hovering over my sink. I open the cabinet under the sink and find a new hair dryer, it was a nice sleek black one with other cosmetics and utensils. After I blow dry my hair I look under the sink in the cabinet and see a hair straightener. I take out the fancy design covered hair straightener, it had zebra stripes with rainbow colors, so not my style but oh we'll it's just to do my hair right.

After I straightened my black hair I took out the LARGE bag of cosmetics. It had all different brands with millions I each if the brands cosmetics. It had (in all) 40 lip glosses, 40 lipsticks,90 eyeshadows,35 eyeliners,35 mascara, and about 100 other things I don't feel like naming(such as foundation, aging cream etc.).i took one of the really light pink lipsticks and a Clear lip glosses, a little liquid eye liner making a cat tail at the end with some mascara. Then I found a ton of other stuff in the other side cabinets. It had face wash body wash shampoo and conditioner combs and brushes, then in the other is medical supplies. I also found nail polish, every single shade ever and some... Womanly supplies.

I decided to paint my nails black and one would be white with a drawing of Mickey one each hand and on my toes were all white with one black and a white version if Mickey.

I decided to go into my closet now that I'm fully dried I decide to go to the closet and am greeted with it full of clothes and shoes and accsesories, a girl could get used to this, I chose a nice pair of white pumps with red soles they had open toes. I also chose a nice pair of deep blue abracrombie and Fitch super skinny jeans (skin tight) with a off white under shirt with a aqua an dark grey flannel rolled up to my elbows left open. Lastly for accessories I had on new gold danglies that on the middle says 'LOVE' melded together. And a nice assortment of lots of little bracelets.

Finally I was ready to go down and make Trevor want me, the asshole. As I'm about to reach for the door my phone rings, the one my mom gave to me three years ago. I don't even check the I'd number I just answer "hello?" "Oh hi lieutenant" "you called sir" "yes I have some news for you" "what is it" "you will be drafted back next year" "ok sir thank you for telling me" "oh it's quite alright but in sorry to take you away from your mother and 'brothers' per say" "oh it's ok I was planning on leaving anyways I didn't have a certain place in mind but I guess I have one now hehe" "yup I guess so well I best be off" "me too bye sir" "bye" then I hung up, I haven't told anyone my plans on leaving yet nor did I know we're I was gonna go but I guess I have a place now I guess I can announce that soon at a pack meeting or something.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

A/N

Sorry it was short and ill have a New Years update too. Vote and comment blah blah blah do t really need my rambleing lol