Chapter four

I finally went to bed in my new sock monkey girls boxers, it was a light blue with sock monkey heads everywhere and I paired it with a light grey shirt, and light blue bra and undies. I practically died when I hit the pillow I passed out.

When I woke up it was to the most annoying thing ever. My alarm. I have to get up earlier every day to make my rounds and such. I walked over into my bathroom and turned on my high tech shower waiting for it to heat up, I say there with my phone putting it on my I home to play by shuffle an one I my fab songs came on: 'pursuit of happiness' by: kid cudi. I let the music roll through the room when I stepped into the soothing water and let my body wake up and relax. I finally turned off the shower after 10 minutes. I wrapped a fluffy black towel around my hair this time and a nice white one around my body. I blow dried my hair and then put it up in a loose perky bun, then used face wash and cleansed my face before putting on some mascara and light pink lipgloss on my full pink lips. After that I ran out to my room and grabbed a pair of navy blue bra and undies, then some hard wash dark skinny jeans and a blank v-neck but not showing cleavage I paired it with some white heels with red soled open toes. I had painted them agian a nice bright red.then I put on my leather jacket changed my green stud for a gold one( sorry if I confused you by saying she had Gage's then put on hoops, so to clear things up... She has white Gage's) and my purple one for a dark grey(no silver)one. I had on my black one on my upper ear and my gold dark grey and aqua studs on my lobe with my white gages.

After I did my finishing touches I waltzed down stairs and into the kitchen only to be met with trevor.the one and only ass hole of my life. I walked past him and went to open the fridge for some Mountain Dew or monster but I was stopped by Trevor grabbing my arm and I could tell it was him cuz I felt the strong tingles soaring through my arm an rattling my core. My wolf was screaming to just have a major make out session with Jim but I knew better. "What do you want trevor" I spat venom oozing from my lips. "I-I'm sorry. I have no other words to say about how ashamed and utterly humiliated at myself I am, I have no words to explain the empty void In me how lonely I am with out you please for give me" "no you made the decision and you have to get the punishment for your actions" I say with my affirmed face "and Trevor if you don't get your hand off me in three seconds I WILL shove it so far up your ass you can feel your brain" I say "three... Two..." And then ha hastily pulls his hand away as fast as can be, smart move for such a dumb ass.

The day was slower than ever I practically died when I found out I have to have 'homework' 'assignments' to do. UGH can this day get any worse ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Trevor pov

Let's have flash back, my side though. I didn't really mean what I did she doesn't really know me. My family was murdered when I was 7 but I never talked about it ever, it brought back memories I don't feel like approaching yet.

-FLASHBACK-

I had just gotten a text from ryder, "hey baby I'm coming over later ok?" She texted "sure babe come over later that's cool c ya then sugar baby" I texted back I really want her tonite, I really want to taste her have her love her protect her but she wouldn't let me so I've been having sex with Cindy while she isn't around. It's this urge for sex that we werewolf males get when we don't mate or aren't with our mates for a while. Then I got a text from Cindy "hey sugar lips want to have...fun tonite?" "Sure come over now" I texted back in about five minutes she was here knocking on my door. "Come in cindy" "hey babe want to get this thing started?" She asked looking sexy as ever.she had a really really short skirt it was white and she had on a tank top, it was aqua and she had on a a black thin lacy bra under I could tell because the shirt was practically see through. I shut the door and grabbed her and shoved her back into my chest and kissing her jaw and down to her neck and she leaned giving me easy access and I started pulling at her shirt hem pulling it up over her head And spinning her picking her up and putting her on my bed. I then took off my shirt and she pulled down my pants and pulled off her own skirt and then pulling me back down and kissing all around my chest.i then pulled her up and undone her bra and pulled off her undies and in then her grabbing my boxers and taking them off she flipped us so she was on top and started pushing on me so I noticed what she was getting at and started to roughly push into her and then I heard Ryder's viove peek through all of the moaning say ing one word then darting away "why?" Is all she said then left I tried to calm her back but she wouldn't come.

The next Monday I was making out with Cindy in the back trying my bet to get over what had happened with Ryder and the rumors floating around that she's leaving and traveling the world with her moms bet friends son Taylor and his buddies. I was furious how could she just up and leave I the middle of senior year? So when I heard her say this I finally broke "huh guess you really didn't mean how sorry you were?" She said then walked away those were her final words to me.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

Now I feel lien such an ass hole, she was the kindest sweetest girl you'd ever meet but I had ruined it all with one text one second I didn't even think twice, how bad is that so now she s coming back cuz her dad was killed. She was coming back to claim the pack and now I had to face the music that I had messed shit up so bad that I can t do anything but try for her. Today was the funeral and I was so worried I had out on a black fancy best with a blank black tee with dark grey skinnies and a chain with black Osiris'.

I had walked down only to be greeted by the one and only Cindy she had smirk on her face. Oh god no don't be thinking of hurting poor Ryder she Abernathy through enough. "Hey any I was thinking we could have my lossy beat up Ryder- " "no Cindy just go get te he'll out of my life we are done" "wha what did you say baby?" "Hey out and don't call me baby!" I roared she scurried away quickly she disgusts me, with her face cakes with make up and her fake blonde hair and dull blue eye sand how she dresses so... So... Ugly.i had gotten in my 250 California Ferrari. I the dashed to the funeral to be met with Ryder's mom. Her eyes teary and red and puffy I hate to see her like this she was like a second everything after my family was murdered. She had Ina knee length black dress it was fancy, she had her naturally light blonde hair up Ina tight bun and has bawling her eyes out she had on a necklace he had given her it was a wolf that had the night sky in it the wolf was howling to a white crescent moon. I felt so bad so I ran up to her and held her as she bawled and sobbed into my arm and then all of a sudden I hears loud roar of a engine die as I look up to see a red 1970 GTO park in front of my car. And then a beautiful girl with black hair gets out she had bright light blue eyes light mascara and eyeliner rimming her sexy eyes and light pink lips. I then smelt Cindy come up next to me, oh lord help me! Her lips bent down into a small frown then a tropical vanilla smell hit me like a bull fixer then I relized it was Ryder, holy fucking shit she changed!!! She has black hair white Gage's and four or five other piercings on her ear and one on her lip. Then I noticed she brought her friends it must be the guys she went traveling with. I almost growled but knew I shouldn't I have no right I be jealous of her.

After the funeral I went looking for her but her and those guys were gone.rhen I noticed that the 1970 red GTO that was parked in front of my car was gone, they must've left. I had gone back and noticed everyone with Ryder and he telling eveyone what she did then I heard her say "I was I the marines for the last year" and then we fought about t until she brought out her uniform and I still didn't believe her she was the littlest weakest thing last time we spoke so them she called the genral and they spoke so I'm now completely confirmed she was a marine holy fucking shit bags if ass. I didn't se her much but I saw her mom go into her from and have those guys come in and out and all whispering about how they got heir positions, one was beta one was genral one was third in command and the last was trainer for the fighters.

I could not sleep at all that night so I just watched tv ALL night. When morning came I took a shower and did my hair and out in some light grey skinnies a chain and a black v-neck and went down stairs and into the kitchen only minites later to be greeted with a smoking hot Ryder. When she walked by I couldn't help the urge to tell her how I feel and the she said this: "Trevor if you don't get your hand off me in three seconds I will shove your hand so far up your. Ass you will be able to feel your brain" and then the rest of the day happened.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A/N

Welt hate as a long one lol happy new year eveyobody!!!!!!!