Chapter six

Ryder pov

I ran over to his side "no no nononononono!!!" I yell. He he can't be dead I felt him leave, even though we weren't even mated but the mates bond is always there. "I'm sorry alpha, there I no way to revive him" the head doctor said.then it clicked, I know a way to get him back! "I know a way to get him back!!!" "There is no possible way my dear" "there is, see I get the spirits if those wolves I kill and if they are all strong enough I can give it to him giving him life" "really?"he said disbelieving. "Yes let's go" "all electricity in this room must be shut down, go Taylor and shut down the power int his room" "b-" "do it!" And then he swiftly ran off and when all the lifts were off and the other... Thingies were off I started. I put one hand hovering over his wound and the other over his heart. "Dearly beloved deity if the moon, queen of love and life please allow me to hand off my new found strength due to my act to protect my pack and myself" I whisper then a few seconds later I felt a slow but quickening heartbeat in his chest and instantly smile and jump up and shift howling at the crawling thanking the moon goddess for giving back my mate to me. "Awoooooooooooooooooooo" and then I change back, it worked get the power on Taylor. And when the lights finally flicker Back to life like my mate and the other electronics we hear a steady heart beat on the monitor.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

Trevor pov

Ryder has just screeched that te rogues were in our land starting to approach us she burst through the clean French door that are now shattered like my heart. I ran out after her and when I saw how big her wolf was I was amazed, it was larger then most I had ever seen. I shifted ounce I saw five clawin their way to me. I had tried to fight them off myself to not look weak but I finally let a wimply whimper barge through my lips. The last thin I remember seeing was Ryder killing all five wolves before blacking out. It felt like time had stopped when I saw the moon goddess appear out if a white cloudy gateway. "Oh dear Trevor I know you must miss your dear family but.... It's not your time yet you still have a destiny to fulfill now you must choose between life and death or if you do jot you will stay stuck in the middle"hmmm well I do miss my family soo much u would love to see them but Ryder.... She doesn't like me at all anyways so i guess there's no point in going back "I-" is all I got out before everything disappeared into pure blackness "helloo?" I kept repeating until I heard a howl and others muttering all around me who saved me I'm sure I was practically dead. "Ummm ugh turn those god damned lights off ill go blind" "haa" "your back!!!!" I heard some one squeal before being crushed my dime girl hugging me toooo tight then It dawned on me who it was and who save me... Ryder. "Ryder?" "Yes Trevor?" She replied but it was acuky really muffled dou to he face mashed onto my chest and the tingles reaching my core filling me with joy then I hugged her back. I pick her up an give her a bear hug. "Does this mean you forgive me?" Silence and her frisée was my answer "hello?"she then let go of me and walked out of the hospital room and slammed and she left just like that.

///////////////////////////////

Ryder pov

He really decides to ask that after I saved his life!!!! Like how rude I'm all hugging him and he ruins the mood like come on! So I left the room and slamming the doors before I burst out in anger at anyone I bolted to my fancy room. (It looks like: it had one if te kind of bunk bed thingies but no extra bed just extra space. An there are three bean bag chairs one dotted with light green one stripes with light green and that last covered by light green stars and theft back ground is white in all.it ha an green fluffy rectangular Matt too. There is also a dark modern black wood desk and fancy circle chair that swivels. The floor is a light oak with a gloss. Plus a hidden tv mounted in this painting above my. Pillow on my bed it pulls out and a secret drawer with my special secret objects. Lastly since the bed is a modern black wood with clothes drawers in the steps. Plus the bed sheet is a aqua comforter with a aqua medium thick soft blanket.the pillows are in rows like: 4;3;2;1. Four are white three are blue two are blue stripped and the last is a soft like my blanket smallish pillow. On my dark grey walls are three guitars: one is light aqua one is light green and the Lara is black all electric guitar and three long boards use as shelves one ha the bottom is light aqua and " love may tear you up but you must keep trying" the next is light grassy green " don't regret something that once made you smile" and the last is white "dot be stupid;be creative" then there are three skate boards one is of a ton if smiley faces like a collage and the next is of names if all of my favorite music artists like kid cudi Steve aoki and Kanye west plus Rihanna p!nk and Katy perry and the last one Is of all the old vintage cartoon characters.my bathroom door is a white wood along with the trimmings of my window panes.my curtains are light green dots. And I have all my rooms in a upstairs area. The lounge has a awesome modern orange couch and it has three lava lamps one is blue on purple one is white on black and the last black on white. Plus the light are twisty bendy coming from the ceiling and have all different colored shades.it has a coffee table that is whit wood and has four more stress less chairs one black one white one aqua and the last light tree leave green.the walls are a two black two white. And has posters of all my fav music artists and actors and actresses. The kitchen has all up to date appliances and dark grey granite counters and white wood cabinets the walls are a neutral light light grey plus a breakfast table and an island. The dining room is a grand room indeed it has a deep red with dark brown mahogany y table and chairs. It has a magnificent chandelier of crystals hanging above. The living room is a robins egg blue with a stress less vouch winding its way rimming two walls. With the arch ways wood panel a white wood. The couch is a dark grey.there is a 92" flat screen hd tv. A d a black wood coffee table. Lastly the music room is a bright orange with a balcony and two French doors and white curtains and white wood rimming all the windows and doors.it has a recording booth and listening and seeing area. With a do system and auto tune and other gadgets.there is a Comfy white couch and white wood table and five fun and cool chairs with it the table too.)

-/)-/)-/)-/)-/)-/)-/)-/)-/)-/)-/)-/)

A/N

Hope you liked it and hope you love my description of her apartment sorry to leave off there but oh we'll up date soon =P