Chapter ten

I got out and ran up into the grand foyer and up the right side stair case and into my new office, I had it made and was finished a little while ago but I rarely used it.(office: a dark brown mahogany desk and white circular desk chair, the walls are white with a golden design. It had a worn leather looking couch with white pillows two white and two smaller white with golden design like on the walls. There is a is a dark brown mahogany coffee table in front of the couch with a plasma HD 90" tv above a nice rock fire place with a pile if wood next to it leaning on the wall. There is a balcony with French doors and white curtains. On the other Side is well, my bathroom door to y bathroom and the rest is a computer on a "floating" brown desk with "floating" cabinets holding books and pencils and pens and stuff. I have a hanging ball chair with a white pillow an smaller white one with the gold design) when I entered I saw Derrick and a girl in horrible shape and she was about my age or a year younger. She was wearing a ripped shirt and pants and boots are falling part not to mention her hair and face. I walk over to my desk an sir In my chair and watch as Taylor walks over next to me and Derrick and the girl stand in front of the couch with Derrick next to her. "So you want to enter my pack for a few days?" "Y-your the alpha?" She asks "answer the question" "oh sorry umm yes I wish to enter, but only for a few days" she said shakily. "You may stay in my pack for a few days... But we must find you a place to stay"her eyes widened with excitement "thank you are the kindest alpha I have met" sit down and enjoy the tv" I mind link and got her the room next to mine. I am getting her a very good room like mine but all in one like hotel suite plus I'm pig with her personally and am getting her make up and shampoo etc. "your things are ready to get " I say "come with me" she gets up quickly and follows me I bring her into my room she will stay with me until later today when her room and stuff is done. "Go take a shower and use my stuff and you can use what ever you need" "o-ok alpha" and with that trotted into my bathroom.when she left I went and sat in my desk chair and took out the papers to change my boys' rooms. By the time I finished I heard the shower water turn off and her stepping out and using the blow dryer. I had out them away and was sitting on my been bag chairs when she had unlocked the door and came out in her clothes from earlier but her naturally blonde hair unknotted and down to her waist and she had white eyes now enhanced by the eyeliner and mascara she used with some grey eye shadow and pink baby lips Chapstick that I will give to her the make up she used.she must've curled her hair because its now in light bouncy curls. "Come with me you need new clothes" I say and show her to my closet and let her choose what she wants and she decides on a white tank top crop top with grey under shirt and dark super skin tight skinny jeans from abracrombie and Fitch with white and grey vans and for accessories she chose gold studs with diamond in them and its of gold little bracelets. I brought her out and let her sit on a Beanie bag chair while I on the other. "Where did you come from?" I say bluntly. "The rogues, they took my family ten years ago when I was young and I just escaped and I wanted to join the nearest pack for a while...." She said wait the nearest pack HOLY SHIT. "Wait say that again" "the rogues they took me and my family ten years ago" "later" "I was young and escaped" "later" "and I wanted to join the nearest pack" "oh my gurd!" I yell "what?" She says frantic. "This is the nearest pack to the rogues!" "I never realized" she said eyes wide "I have to mind link my trainer an tell him to train the fighters harder and better" "I agree" she says "and I need to train you" I say bluntly "what" "I need to train you, I need you to be able to help fend for the children and I need to train the women" I say "they will need to fight back" "ok" she said "oh and you need to meet the pack" "o-ok" she said warily "and Thank you for the hospitality" she says "oh your welcome and your room is right across the hall being made like your bed and stuff, you have a en suite and stuff like shampoo and things" I tell her.

We hung out in my room her watching tv and reading books and me mind linking the boys and telling them what I found out but I didn't tell them about their new rooms. I haven't seen Trevor lately that's wired... But speak of the devil he just waltzes right in after knocking but not letting me answer. "Hey Ryder" "yea Trevor" "whoa is that the new girl?" He asks looking at her, I haven't bought her name yet better get that. "Thanks for asking to come in" I mutter. As he gapes at her I try not to be jealous.wait why should I be jealous? URG! "What do you want Trevor?" I say wryly. "Um to ask..." "Earth to Trevor?" I say after snapping my fingers in his face. "Huh what?" He says. " urg I'm gonna regret this, new girl turn away please" I say and kiss him on the lips and he responds by putting one hand at my waist and the other behind my head.i push him away and finally ask him again "why are you here Trevor" my voice spilling venom as I speak. "Oh well I need to tell you umm hi" he said trying to mask that he was rally here to see the new girl. "Go away Trevor" I say shoving him out the door. After he gone I sat in my beanie bag chair. "If it weren't for me you be dead you asshole" "why'd you need to save him?" "Oh, you heard that" I say while she climbs down from my bed and sits on a beanie bag chair. "Yea" "we'll the rogues attacked us one ironing out if the blue and he was attacked by five wolves I killed them obviously but I had to sacrifice their souls and extra strength I got to give him back life" I say "is he your mate?' "Yup" I say popping the "p". "What's your name?" I as "it's Skye" she says "pronounced sky tho most people used to make fun of me and call me sky-E" "that sucks" I say "my names Ryder" I say to her.

A/N

Thx for reading pps and voting and need more comments, I want five or more comments and 10 more vita before I update the next chapter thx ppl! |:)