Chapter eight

We arrive at the skating park a few music filled minutes later. We get out and I notice a ton of people from school like Luke, Tyron and Brian. They are like the three musketeers and we were good friends before I left Luke is in the pack but doesn't live in the pack house so doesn't know I'm back do I want to wait till he realizes it's me.

After we all get out we go to the trunk I open the trunk hatch and back away pulling off my skate board and skating over until I get to the door I pop the board up into my hand.i open the gates and drop it going straight over to the half pipe found what only I could that made Luke and everyone else envious. Luke came over. "Hey are you new?" "Umm sure" "what your name?" "What's your name?" We both say at the same time. "I asked first" I quickly say. "Names Luke" he said "mines...." I let it trail for added affect. "Well?" "You have I earn it" "wha?" "You have to earn it" I say slower this time."why" "cuz I said so" "ugh fine but just cuz ur hot" hahaha he actually said that... To me although he doesn't know it's me lol. "How do I earn it?" "Do the trick I just did" "what no I cant" "who says" "says me" "we'll you know what ten you won't earn it" "plz" "no" "plzzzz" "noooooo" "YO RYDER" "what taylor?!" "Ryder?" "What Luke?"then in the next second I'm in a bone crushing hug. "I missed you so much" "we'll I'm back" "oh my gawd I'm so stupid" he says letting go slapping himself on the forehead. "What?" "How did I let you get me to do that?" "We'll she's the new alpha" "what what happened?" "You mean you don't know?" I say "no I've been in brazil for the last 6 months I just got back today at like 1:30 am" "oh" me and meh boys say. "We'll her ad was killed so she being the only one to take the aloha title had to come back from being in brazil after leaving Iraq" "why were you in Iraq?" "Oh well she was in the United States Army" (:0 is his facial expression. "Look I say lifting my sleeve up showing him the tat. "We'll you look different too..." He said "yea I got Gage's more proving s and tatoos" "nice" "and later I'm going for a new one its Mickey after my dad since you know his name is Mickey and all" "yea makes sense" "we'll let's get skating I yell gettin everyone attention" "who are you?" Says Brian "yea who are you your hottt" said Tyron "guy it's me?!" I say "who now?" "It's Ryder" (:0 is their faces too. "No way" they say jumping off and both crushing me in a hug they were like my bros before. "We missed you" but then I hear a menacing growl and try let go and I look behind me to only see te one and only .... Wait for it wait for it drum roll plz...... TREVOR!!! "What the fuck are you found here?" I say to him "I'm here go skate" >:( is my face right now. "Ugh what ever where's ur board then" "here" he said while flipping it into his hand."ugh what eves peace out" I dropped the board down an skated away until I found my special tree it's a willow and I live it I always hang here. I took off my long board and put my skate board back. ( Luke: dirty blinds hair and blue eyes and specks of green an strong jaw and full lips. Tyron:dark brown hair and brown eyes and boyish face. Brain: light blonde hair with brown highlights and hazel eyes.) I walked back over but around and up a Hill that loops around and around the mountain made specially for long boarding. I pull my pro long boarding gloves out and get on just before shoving off letting the wind whip through my hair.

After going down the mountain I go through the park and right behind brain I jump off and scare him with my air horn. "Awooooooonnnnnnk" I all he hears before I book it for the woods and shifting in the woods running faster than ever until I hit lands end and turn to the right running until he corners me.just then I shift back still wearing my clothes and so does he but missing his shirt "I left it back there" he says pointing with his thumb. We walk back and he grabs his shirt and slips it on but stops me from leaving. By grabbing my arm. "What?" I say "is Trevor your mate?""yes isn't it obvious?""just.... Just be careful with your situation you just up and left leaving him" "so your blaming me! He the one who had sex with Cindy then on Monday was making out with her on the back of the class!!" I say fuming. "No but-" "NO JUST JUST UGH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND" I say then running out of the foret and mind linking Taylor and the guys -hey guys lets go-i say-but it's fun we met ore friends- Derrick it's TIME TO GOOO- yarp alpha- is all I get oops used the alpha tone.(yarp is from the movie 'hot fuzz') I ran into the front set and put my I phone on its new smaller 'egg' I home and playing "embrace te Martian' and cranking it plus staring the engine as it growls and purrs. "COME ON" I yell to them over the engine.

As I drove off and headed towards the tattoo shop in town. I drove through the familiar streets with we're wolves bowing their heads in respect as I drive by. When we finally are greeted with the old TNT sign of the tattoo shop I park and get out opening the door to be greeted by a large masculine man named George. Me and George are great friends. (George: brown eyes and a brown small Afro) "george!" "Ryder" "OMG I haven't seen you in ages" "I know" "um I heard about your dad" he is also a werewolf FYI. "Yea well.... About that I need a tattoo" "ok just go over the chair" "ok" I walk over and sit and it's extremely comfy for a tattoo artist chair. "Ok so what do you want?" "We'll this one is in memories of my dad... I want a Mickey Mouse with his name inscribed over it in a cursive" "ok"

[][]{}{}[][]{}{}[][]{}{}[][]{}{}[][]{}{}[][]{}{}

A/N

Thx for reading but I need 6 votes before I write the next chapter!!!! And I need at least 4 comments from you ppls !!! :)