Chap 15

It's late at night, the two are now in bed, almost falling asleep, well, Andy anyway, Nick can hear his breathing becoming a rhythm as he almost drifts off. Although Nick stays awake, lying up and staring at the ceiling, his stomach still has a warm feeling as he thinks of how they danced together, in the rain, not another thought behind their eyes, he can't help but smile at the thought.
Andy has his head against Nick's chest, sleeping soundly as Nick tries not to move so much. They both dried each other off, Andy fluffed up Nick's hair, Nick did the same to him, both giggling at the sight of each other, Nick still feels quite unclean though, only bad thing about rain is that after being out in it a shower is much needed. Nick could tell Andy was tired, so he insisted they went to bed, although a shower would be lovely right now.
Andy told him he didn't need one, after Nick said he looked disgusting, he could've laughed at how shocked Andy was by that.
Andy told him he was beautiful, and for the first time in a while, he felt all tingly inside by the comment, which is rare for him, since Andy wasn't the first one to tell him he was beautiful, but he was the first one to make him feel beautiful, he supposes that's what he was missing all along.
Nick looks down at Andy, he's completely restless, not exactly knowing why, he can't stop staring at him, sleeping soundly on his chest, he looks so good, very good actually.
Nick soon realises why he is finding it hard to sleep, looking at Andy is making his pulse race, but in a different way, he listens to his small groans as he moves, soon enough he feels blood rush to places he really wishes it wouldn't.
"Fuck!" Nick exclaims, he jolts up right, clutching to the sheets, his chest rises and falls quickly.
"Jesus, Nick! What's wrong?"
Andy asks, sitting up, tilting his head to look at Nick's face.
"I-I had a bad dream."
Nick lies, folding his arms. Being turned on by Andy was always a problem of Nick's, he found him so attractive, things he done would really get to him, he has a strange feeling Andy knows it too, like he can use it to his advantage.
"Oh, well, are you okay now?" Andy asks, setting a hand onto Nick's thigh, which definitely won't make this better. Nick looks down to Andy's hand, the veins stand out quite well, very beautiful.
"I-I'm going to get a shower, I can't really sleep."
Andy raises a brow, a small smile appears on his lips.
"Your leg is shaking, you sure you're okay?" Andy whispers, although he doesn't look like he's looking at his leg. He slowly begins to stroke his leg further, causing a moan to escape Nick's lips.
"Knew it, you can't resist me even when I'm asleep." Andy giggles.
"W-Well, I didn't want to sleep without having you to myself, if you know what I mean." Nick stutters, he's so desperate for him it hurts, he wants him right now.
" 'Course I do." Andy whispers.
Nick presses a hot kiss to his lips, sighing happily at his touch.
"Still getting that shower then?" Andy asks, snapping Nick out of his haze, although the thoughts that are on his mind don't drift away.
"Y-Yeah." Nick stutters again, finding it difficult to get his words out.
Just as Nick is about to walk to the bathroom, Andy takes his hand, keeping him still.
"On your own?" Andy asks, a devious smile on his lips.
Nick turns to him with a smile, his cheeks going rosy red. He knows what he's getting at, and Nick wants him more than anything, showering with Andy sounds like heaven, that would be a first for them, or maybe they'd done it before, but Nick's too caught up with this to care right now.
"Would you like to join me?" Nick asks, taking Andy's other hand and lifting him from the bed, leaving Andy inches away from him.
"If you'd like that." Andy whispers in his ear, before he's pushed into the bathroom, hitting the wall. Nick gasps softly before Andy takes at his lips, roughly making out against his bathroom wall. They are already shirtless, which just makes this even better, Andy loves to adore his upper body in full, he wishes Nick would show it off more often.
Andy parts from Nick's kiss, while Nick tries to catch his breath. Andy goes for the shower, turning it on quickly, before going back to Nick, giving him what he wants.
"I love you." Nick whispers as they part, he feels the need to tell him that in moments like these, out of love and pleasure.
"I love you too." Andy whispers back, before the mirror becomes steamy, they knew the water was just the right temperature, hot to the touch, perfect for kissing, and other things, of course.
Andy parts from him, while Nick leans his head back on the wall.
"Get in." Andy orders with a smile, Nick looks to him, a smile creeping on his lips, this is going to be good. So good.