Chapter 10.

Dear bully,

                   Today you took my apple for lunch away...and you took my chocolate. You gave my chocolate to your girl friend. I seething watch you two eat what is mine. I really hate your girlfriend's blond hair, it's obvious that it has extension. Everyone knows you girlfriend's real hair is twice as thin as the hair she has now. Everyone knows she got a nose job. Everyone knows her boobs are transplants. Everyone knows her green eyes are contacts. Everyone knows she had three abortion, the most recent one being yours. I sitting in the classroom, I was the first one in because I was early, then you two came in. She was crying and you were fuming as you bluntly told her to get rid of the baby because you weren't ready to be a father. You too were so lost in each other's worlds and complications that you hadn't realized I was there. I was too petrified at being in the same alone room with both of you to move. I was afraid that if I made any sudden movement to leave you would notice me.

But of course you did anyway.

I stared down at the desk. I thought maybe if I pretended not to see you, then you'll leave me alone.

But you didn't. That's totally like you.

I felt your gaze penetration my skin.

Then I heard your footsteps approaching me.

With each footstep my heart beat quickened.

Sweat formed on my eyebrows and in the palms of my hands.

I held my breath.

You stopped right in front of me. You asked me if I heard anything.

I said no.

You grabbed my hair, tugging hard.

You ask me what I heard.

I told you nothing.

You slammed my head against the desk and I cried out in pain.

You said I'm a liar. You said whatever it is I heard, I will keep to myself or else.

Or else what?

You threat hung in the air as you walked away, taking your girlfriend who had stopped crying by then and left the room.

I folded my arms on the desk, buried my face in it and sobbed.

Class started a while later. We had a pop quiz.

But I had a headache.

The teacher still let me take to quiz despite my headache. She didn't care.

I got a C+.

My mother was mad.

That was not my fault.

It was yours.

But no one cared.

And now you're sitting with your group of friends eating my apple.

And you girl friend is eating my chocolate.

For once I wished my mother had poisoned my food.

Because I didn't mind dying.

If it meant I was dragging you to hell with me.

You must think I'm crazy.

I'm not.

Or maybe I am a little bit.

Maybe this hate has made me insane.

Maybe the hate for I have for you has completely fried my brain.

Maybe I'll never be the same.

Ever again.