Chapter 15.

New Jersey Times

Tuesday 16th March, 2021

Breaking news!!!

     Yesderday one of the top public schools in New Jersey was burnt down. It was the biggest fire a school has had in New Jersey in years. It was also one of the hardest fire to put out.
Many students and teachers were badly injuried by the fire. There was four bodies found severely burnt. Two of the bodies was discovered to belonging to two teachers of the school including the principal of five years, Principal Edward James, who was thirty-nine and Miss Mabel Myers, a twenty-seven-year-old. Of the two students, there was a junior Loisa Dennis who was seventeen and a senior, Asher Marlow, who was eighteen years old. From the postmarting of Asher's body, the school's champion's footballer and the millionaire, Ben Marlow's son, was discovered not to have been killed by the fire. Asher Marlow are already dead by the time the fire caught his body. Embedded in Asher's head was a bullet. Asher Marlow, the millionaires' son, was murdered. The fire appears to be an act of arsony. It was started purposely.

Investigation are being carried out.
Question are being asked. The public demands answers.

Who started the fire?

Who killed Asher Marlow?

Is the person who started this fire the same person who killed Asher?

It appears only time will tell.
_____________________________________

New Jersey Times

Wednesday 17th March, 2021

Breaking News!!!

On monday one of New Jersey's top public school burnt down but it was investigated and concluded by the New Jersey PD that the fire was no accident. The fire was indeed an act of Arsony. Who started the fire? A large number of students have been suspected that would try to burn the school down. The only person that most stuck out is a senior, seventeen-year-old Chloe Nixon. Chloe Nixon was bullied by the late Asher Marlow whose body was found lying on boys locker room floor, severely burnt. However was already dead before he was burnt as was proved by the bullet embedded in his head. Very few witness said they saw Chloe following Asher down the hall, however only she returned. Was it possibly that Chloe Nixon who had so many motives to kill Asher along with many other victims he bullied the one who murdered him and started the fire?

Investigation is still one going?

_____________________________________

New Jersey Times

Thursday 18th March, 2021

Breaking News!!!

Ben Marlow and ex-wife Henritta Corten asks for press to stay away. They would like to have the privacy so that they can grief their only son and heir to Eldorado, Ben's Rum Business, in peace.

Chloe Nixon's Mother, Indina Somers', body was discovered today in the basement of her house after her neighbour called about a unusually foul smell coming from next door. Detectives have announced that Mrs. Somers was murdered. Poisoned.

Detectives think Chloe Nixon murdered her mother just before going to school, starting serveral fires and then shooting Asher Marlow in the head.

They are now searching for Mrs. Nixon so they can questioned and possibly arrest her.

However Chloe Nixon is missing.

The search for Chloe Nixon is ongoing.

If anyone is to come across anyone who fits the description of a brunette skinny pale seventeen-year-old girl with brown eyes, call 911.

She's suspected of being the murderer and is possibly armed and dangerous.

______________________________________

New Jersey Times

Friday 19th March, 2021

Breaking news!!!

Detectives have found that Chloe Nixon has left the country.

Where she is off to no one knows.

Detectives are now looking for a blond boy.

Lucas washington.

Detectives believes he is Chloe's boyfriend and has run away with her.