Chapter 13.

Dear bully,

           Congratulations! Today is friday. You did your worst today. And I mean your worst.

You've hurt me emotionally.

You've hurt me physically.

You've hurt me.

You raped me.

You fucking raped me.

Why?

Huh, asshole?

Did you have to?

You can't imagine how much it hurt me.

The feeling of you inside me.

Jerking.

In and out.

In and out.

Again and again.

As your hot breath fanned my face.

As your calloused hands bruised my skin black and blue as you pinned me against that wall in the alley.

This was nothing like the books described. There was only pain and shame not pleasure. What you did to me wasn't pleasant.

I was a virgin.

Did you know that?

Of course you did.

Here is proof, pouring down my pale white thighs.

Red.

Such a symbolic color.

Such a demonic color.

Of defeat.

Of pain.

Of evil.

Of you.

Why did you do it, huh?

Why did you rape me?

I slide down the bathroom wall, flinching at the soreness between my legs.

I felt empty.

I felt lost.

You won.

But most of all you ruined me just like you said you would two years ago when you saw me talking to that boy. My only friend after Rosebud the pup you killed. Your eyes held anger and jealous as you dragged me away from him.

But what I will never understand is why you were jealous.

You fucking hated me.

You clearly still do.

Just like how I fucking hated you.

And always will.

You did this to me because you  happened to drove by and saw me talking to my neighbour on this morning before school.

Who happened to be a man old enough to be my father.

How fucked up is that?

When I had got to school today. I found the words whore, slut, cock-sucker and other obscene language ďugged into the wood of my desk. I ignored it because such things were normal. The moment I had taken my seat in class, you leaned forward whispered horrible things in my ears.

Did I like the way he fucked me?

I'm a dirty little slut.

I had rushed out the classroom as soon as class was over to escape you. Go to where I always do. The girls room. But you followed me. You locked the door and advanced towards me. I tried to run away. To go into a stall but you caught my hair and tugged me back against your chest. I fought you. But you just held me against your chest, asking me profanity questions.