10.Fury

I sat up, as I looked around me

I sat up, as I looked around me. Why was I in the woods? What the hell happened to me last night? The last thing I remembered had been at Lydia's party. I felt the pain in my neck, Scott had bitten me. I stood up as my feet began making their way to god knows where, I had no idea where I was going. But wherever it was, apparently I was supposed to be.

I found myself stopped outside the sheriff station as I entered cautiously. Blood covered bodies covered the hallway as I snuck inside as quiet as I could be. I heard 3 people, I guessed that Scott and Stiles were two of them. However, I couldn't make out the third. I felt weak, I wasn't sure why but I could feel the ache of my body, the lack of power. For a second I seen a lady, she had a brown-red hair colour, she looked in her 40's or so. I heard a door as I spun around to see Derek who had a finger to his lips.

That triggered something, seeing him. I wasn't sure what it was. We quietly made our way as we stood with at the front door. All of a sudden Jackson, well the kanima, sliced Dereks neck as I jumped backwards. The door opened to reveal Scott, Stiles and Matt.

"Oh thank god" Scott said in relief. Derek didn't respond, he fell forwards as Scott noticed Jackson standing at the door, with me slightly behind.

Only half of Jackson was covered by scales, that made it even worse. I could still see my brother behind all those scales and claws. And that's when I realised, Jackson thought that of me. I didn't change very much when I fed on blood or smelt it, all that really changed was that my eyes would go red, with the veins around them. And I would grow fangs. No matter what was happening he could still see his sister behind it all. Matt leant down over Derek as Jackson entered the room. With me standing warily in the doorway.

"This is the one controlling him?" Derek asked from the floor. "This kid?"

"Gotta admit, even I expected more" I muttered as U folded my arms.

"Well Derek, Daniella, not everybody's lucky enough to be a big, bad werewolf or vampire. Oh yeah that's right, I've learned a few things lately" He said with a horrid smile on his face as he looked up to us all. "Werewolves, hunters, kanimas, vampires. It's like a trick in halloween party every full moon. Except for you Stiles, what do you turn into?"

"Abominable Snowman. But, uh, it's more of like...a wintertime thing. You know? Seasonal" He shot back sarcastically as Matt tilted his head. Jackson splashed his claws out slicing Stiles' as the boy dropped to the floor on top of Derek while Me and Scott flinched. "Bitch" Stiles muttered.

Jackson held his claws out in front of Scott's face in warning. He then placed all fingers done except his index one as he moved it slowly from side to side as if to say no. A smirk playing on his face.

"Get him off of me" Derek ordered.

"Oh I don't know Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair" Matt shot back. "It must kinda suck though, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut in the back of your neck. I bet you're not used to feeling this helpless"